What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FANS UNITE : - ARMY, SGB , OTHER...

t-ba

Post Whore
sydraider said:
Isnt the bat and ball the one on the cahill expressway???

If it was a Weekday I'd tell you to look out for the pub full of Kids in White School Shirts...

hrundi99

First Grade
These Eagles supporters are like kids piggybacking one another to see what it's like over the fence in the finals this year.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Just reading on the Roosters website that the Chook Pen will be in the next two bays to Bay 34, haha! Bring it on you slags!

Raider Ultra

Bench
I'm dissapointed the Youth Firm hasn't ben mentioned yet in this thread. Whilst we'll be down on numbers we'll be looking to cause havocm, hopefully we come across some latte sipping rent boys :twisted:

MEE

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
Just reading on the Roosters website that the Chook Pen will be in the next two bays to Bay 34, haha! Bring it on you slags!
Perfect. We'll have the ability to throw flares at them.

BAY72

Juniors
We will be at the Captain Cook at about 11 ish and will head over early to set up where we are all going to sit. At this stage it sounds like we are all in bay 34, along with two full 60 seater busses and another one for extras, (not sure how many are on that one).

there will no doubt be a sea of green, but I would love to see all of the die hards who are willing to sing, all sit together, and put it over the CHOOK PEN! (shhhh)

We have nothing too looseand everything to win, so lets give them hell, and cheer our boys to victory!! :clap:

See you all at the game

WE ARE THE...

woodgers

Bench
c'mon you kids, lets do our best. We may not get up on the pitch but we will in the stands.

Mario, youre dead you fat shyte.

BAY72

Juniors
how many of the SGB are going to be there?

Is NICK i"m soft COLYER going to be there? :D

be nice if he made an appearance once this year. It may as well be for the finals!! :mrgreen: