What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy League Results Thread

legend

Coach
Every time I tried to log in to Yahoo to change the team, nothing came up so I lost interest.

I agree, with Manning, McNabb, Owens and the Steelers D, I should be winning the bloody thing. :evil:

Still, it proves I know my NFL. ;-)

Eelectrica

Referee
legend said:
I agree, with Manning, McNabb, Owens and the Steelers D, I should be winning the bloody thing. :evil:
If only you could line up with 2 QB's ;-)

With pennywise, I guess that's why they call it the luck of the draw.
Just hope my luck doesn't run out 8-[

Dogs Of War

Coach
legend said:
Every time I tried to log in to Yahoo to change the team, nothing came up so I lost interest.

Still, it proves I know my NFL. ;-)

That explains why you have made no changes! I offered to take McNabb off your hands earlier in the season for a WR which you looked like you didn't have depth in. What I find interesting is that 2 out of the 3 top scoring teams are not in contention to even make the playoffs...talk about bad luck.

ha, i forgot about this thingy.

i had like 2 months where i didnt have internet so thats why i didnt get my team in. my team sucked neway so oh well.

Mal Meninga

Bench
So far my starting QB Favre has scored 1 point, while my backup Bledsoe has 25 points.... I know who i'll be playing next weekend.

Latest posts