What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah chokes under pressure

gronkathon

First Grade
Farah V Ennis is much like Israel V Palestine.

Farah (Israel) is far more skillful and just better in every way than the lowly burqu bangers (foreheadless spastics) next door.

It is only morons and femmo pinko bleeding hearts (Daley & Co) who give Israel a bum rap.

Doga and his oily mates will discuss this later at Hey Hey Kebabs after talking about their fully sick yuleh rides for 3 or so hours

Juniors
Farah V Ennis is much like Israel V Palestine.

Farah (Israel) is far more skillful and just better in every way than the lowly burqu bangers (foreheadless spastics) next door.

It is only morons and femmo pinko bleeding hearts (Daley & Co) who give Israel a bum rap.

Doga and his oily mates will discuss this later at Hey Hey Kebabs after talking about their fully sick yuleh rides for 3 or so hours

Dude, Farah is a fully sick Lebo who grew up in the Bankstown/Lakemba area who is fully sick and also dines at Hey Hey Kebabs.

There we said it before u Doga, Now f**k off.

The Rosco

Bench
Bro,
My cusin mohamed goes to hey hey kebabs. Not that mohamed, the other one. No, not THAT mohamed, ahmeds brother. The other ahmed, stupid !.
Anyway, he goes to that kebab shop all the time. He rags on the skips comin out of the pub at night. It's hectic funny bro.
We all go to the fishin shop across the road.
Walla bro, he has got the best fishing rods ever. Hectic cheap too, if you are a believer.
He charges the skips more, but they are stupid and pay it.
When we go fishing, Ahmed always catches a bream. Sometimes hes lucky and catches 2 breams. We catch breams, whitings and flatheads.
Sometimes we see stupid skips telling us to put our breams back because of some stupid legal size thing.
I swear bro, when the 3 mohameds all pull out their knifes, the skips go running. Its hectic sick funny. Fully.

Anyway, doggies to win. Farah is stupid bro, I swear.
Eenis is the sickest, coz he dont take crap from any stupid skip players. If they get in his face he just goes mental.
Hes that good, we dont call him Michael, we call him mohamed. Just so theres no confusion.
I swear. :D

Farah really needs to get his service from dummy half sorted. It is terrible

Yeah, he is hopeless.. His defence is terrible, passing bad, creativity is non-existent, and his leadership has alot to be desired.

Can we drop it now and let this thread sink down into nothingness..???

This thread is fully hectic.

It is like a Kebab with tabouli, homous and chili sauce.

It's like 10,000 felafels when all you need is a shawarma. (that is GOLD!!)

Below is my contribution to the "Ode to Doga" - IRONIC
(we now have 3 lines, let's make a song and release it.

An old man turned 98, he got bashed by Doga and his mate. (Bubbles)
It's like 10,000 felafels when all you need is a shawarma (Eddie)
It's like rain on you new Adidas Trakkie Pants (Bubbles)

N.C.

Juniors
In the parlance of our times, this thread is sh*t.

Youse are all a bunch of wankers.

Latest posts