What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah considers offer from Eels

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
you know there's blood in the water when you see statements like this ...

mergers are bad .... how many years is it now and there is still an us-and-them menatality .... i hope parra never merge with anyone - its never likely to pan out well

Both joint venture clubs have won premierships. So did Manly after merging and then getting kicked out of the comp.

strider

Post Whore
Both joint venture clubs have won premierships. So did Manly after merging and then getting kicked out of the comp.

manly won as manly - their merger was a disgraceful failure

stg is working (as far as we can tell) - i reckon mainly cos stg r dominant

tigers are a continual basket case - they should have achieved so much more with what they have had

Redback71

First Grade
awesome if we get him. we should have tried for heighnington as well. not like we don't have the dollars to spend

forward pass

Coach
Farah will be 30 before the 2014 season. He is classy so he would have to have a couple more years left in him. Although probably past his best.

I wouldnt worry about that - this club has consistently bought over the hill players and turned them into superstars ie Chris Walker, Chris Hicks, Carl Webb, Paul Whatuira, Darren Treacy.................