What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah

B.B.W BLOOD

Juniors
Guys i think we should have a serious play at this guy great talent, nothing against Kinga he is a great little hooker but i dont see him creating much in the way of plays out of dummy half is really good at scoots and catching markers out but Robbie can create and would add a total different dimension to our game. But in saying that would he suit our current style under Raper i dont think so.

imasharkie

Coach
Farrah will be the next Aussie hooker. Nothing against Kinga but we would be mad not to have a crack at him. Don't think the Tigers would let him go without a fight.

The Shire

Juniors
Theres other areas where we need to spend money on quality players, but god farrahs a freak

sharkadelic

Juniors
imasharkie said:
Farrah will be the next Aussie hooker. Nothing against Kinga but we would be mad not to have a crack at him. Don't think the Tigers would let him go without a fight.

He will have to get through one Cameron Smith first....

Kiwishark

Juniors
imo the right coach is right under our nose - Lam

I just hope he isn't snapped up by another club....

Inferno

Coach
Heard the Dragons would be going for him pretty hard in 08.

He'd be worth every cent IMO.

That said Kinga is a solid option now, but hasn't improved as much as I'd hoped so I could live with a new hooker.

What happened to us looking at Gorrell?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Why would a classy player come here?

Geez we are just as good as souths at ending players carrers or stalling them!!! Mr Merrit is one example!!! We didn't think one of the NRL's leading tryscorers would look good in our side!

Im willing to have a look at this Brett Finn bloke from all reports!

Sharkie73

Bench
imasharkie said:
this is 73's son just letting you know that he will NEVER be the aussie hooker
why you ask?
because hes from lebanon and he has played for lebanon
thats like asking SBW to play for australia this year

eMPee

Juniors
Farrah would be a waste of time imo. We have some great hookers, developing them should be what we look at...

Special K

Coach
Yeah we have a great record developing players. Lets stick with that and ignore a young guy who has won a comp and is a bee's dick away from rep footy.

Surely

Post Whore
eMPee said:
Farrah would be a waste of time imo. We have some great hookers, developing them should be what we look at...

No offence Nick but Farrah is far better than you.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Go for all good players of contract & offer overs.
Force the clubs to pay overs if they want to keep them.
Market force.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Sharkie73 said:
why you ask?

Then u better take Mino's #1 jersey off him! He played for Italy!

We cant forget about the once Fijian captain either! Lote!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sharkie73 said:
why you ask?

Not true SonOf73

Australia, NZ and GB are the big three.

Any other country is classed as a developing nation and can use any NRL player of that countries descent without them being penalised by being made inelligble for Australia. France may be an exception but I don't think so.