What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell, At Least For Now

callmack1

Staff member
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to inform you all that I have sadly decided to somewhat leave the LU forums.

I have found that I no longer really have time to post or read other posts due to life commitments etc. Therefore, I regretfully think I am going to stop looking all together sadly.

This is a great forum, one I have been a member of for a long time, but I just feel like there has come a time in my life where I just can't do it right now. That probably won't be forever, I might be back one day, but for now, I shall depart.

Thank you to everyone who I have had countless discussions with over the years. It's been great to chat to like-minded people. Especially the regulars. You're all great people and I will miss it.

It's been a joy to be a moderator of the Souths forums and I have made a few suggestions to the LU admins of who should take over.

Thanks everyone, all the best, and I'll see you later.

Latest posts