What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell to Josh Dugan

Brutalitops

Juniors
This isn't a sarcastic thread.

At his price, moving him on was the correct call. He's been a dickhead sometimes. And he never really learnt to pass.

But seeing him in tears after the game should remind everyone he has passion for the Red V. You could see it all game. He wanted to save the game. He was hungry for ball.

He never got it though. Dugan was massively let down by his teammates today. He let them down last week and he knows it. But now he's the one who should be apologised to.

I will miss you Duges.

thebigredv

First Grade
This isn't a sarcastic thread.

At his price, moving him on was the correct call. He's been a dickhead sometimes. And he never really learnt to pass.

But seeing him in tears after the game should remind everyone he has passion for the Red V. You could see it all game. He wanted to save the game. He was hungry for ball.

He never got it though. Dugan was massively let down by his teammates today. He let them down last week and he knows it. But now he's the one who should be apologised to.

I will miss you Duges.

I think he was crying because if he made the finals he would have got a new sponsorship deal and a new pair of boots.

Farewell, you might as well have played for Bulldogs today, you were that ineffective.

Brutalitops

Juniors
All year we have seen the team laughing and smiling after close losses.

Dugan was beside himself today. The rest just looked tired and a bit bummed

1st & 10

Juniors
Bunch of mean spirited fans here. Duges was one of 16 and at least appeared to be trying hard. Trouble is the team plan seems to be run one man out all the time. Duges was never going to get any ball as centre in this team. Shit coaching.

No, a couple of feed up and financially weaker fans. Totally reasonable replies

OzDragon

Coach
Unfortunately he's another Dragons player whose good legacy is ruined by a short period at the end of his career with us.

Latest posts