What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastest NRL Player

les amber

Juniors
Brett Stewart was timed at 10.78 seconds i believe... a fraction quicker than Chris Hicks...

Stewy is FAST...

I also think ppl are forgetting how well Eric grothe moves...

Iafeta

Referee
Shayne Hayne.

Learnt to be quick in his vigilant efforts to get out of stadiums, states and countries safely.

tiger_nick

Bench
Michael Crockett made Stewart look like a front rower two weeks ago.

Apparently Shannon McDonnell used to always beat Leon Bott over 100ms at school athletics carnivals.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
CliffyIsGod said:
Take who started running first

Stewart. Tigers lost ball in attack and Stewart was on the spot, Crockett turned and chased.

CliffyIsGod said:
the angle of the chase

Stewart ran down the middle of the pitch, Crockett came in off his Wing.

Shannon McDonnell or Shannon Gallant (can't remember who is quicker) would be the only players that would push Crockett at the Tigers.

effnic

Bench
Yeah tigers fans dont get to excited i heard alot about that all bullsh*t the guy had about 20m start on stewart and only had to run across field so whipe the cream from your pants.

wittyfan

Referee
All Brett Stewart had was his pace and he's losing that as quick as he is losing his hair. :lol:

RABK

Referee
Knights Jersey Flegg winger Aku Uate - Junior Sprint champion who would be in the mid 10's for the 100 metres. Represented Fiji last year i believe, a player for the future.

Garts

Bench
wittyfan said:
All Brett Stewart had was his pace and he's losing that as quick as he is losing his hair. :lol:

I have no doubt Michael Witt would be the quickest

Thats if you were chasing him down :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
:lol:

Well, Witty left many Parramatta players in his wake when he scored that try in the semi final. :)

Juniors
Mick Crockett From The Tigers Is A Real Flyer, I Recall Reading About That Training Session In Melbourne, Many Thought He Was Running Down Robbie Kearns Not Billy Slater Lol, That Boy Would Have To Be The Fastest In The Nrl, Although Matt Reick, Darren Albert And Phil Graham Would Be A Good Run!!!

Bumble

First Grade
effnic said:
Yeah tigers fans dont get to excited i heard alot about that all bullsh*t the guy had about 20m start on stewart and only had to run across field so whipe the cream from your pants.

Magpie Nick said:
Stewart. Tigers lost ball in attack and Stewart was on the spot, Crockett turned and chased.

Stewart ran down the middle of the pitch, Crockett came in off his Wing.

Shannon McDonnell or Shannon Gallant (can't remember who is quicker) would be the only players that would push Crockett at the Tigers.

Hmm...guy who was there and saw it...or genius who wants to pump Stewart...I know who I'm going to believe.

RABK

Referee
wittyfan said:
:lol:

Well, Witty left many Parramatta players in his wake when he scored that try in the semi final. :)

What a try that was, then BK backed it up with another superb try only two minutes later...or does my memory fail me?

Garts

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
What a try that was, then BK backed it up with another superb try only two minutes later...or does my memory fail me?

thats correct. too bad we still got spanked :(

effnic

Bench
wittyfan said:
Hey wats witt up to this saturday night.

Latest posts