What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastnet Rock has a colt in the Epsom Derby..& Dermott Weld trains it..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Another winner in the UK overnight for the Rock with Purple Rock winning by 5 lengths at hid 2nd start after an encouraging 4th on debut

Lemon Squash

First Grade
When in doubt back horses by Fastnet... Neena Rock and Amicus go bang bang and get old Lemon Squash out of the poo! :cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sir Michael Stoute has a Fastnet Rock 2 year old debuting tonight at Newmarket called Moruadh,i don't know anything about it other than Stoute and Ryan Moore are a good team,might be one to throw a late night drunken bet on if up late

The only other Fastnet Rock i know off that Stoute has is Disegno who is very promising.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Qualify will be running in the group one Fillies Mile this Friday at Newmarket aiming to become Fastnet Rock's first Northern Hemisphere group one winner

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Good 3rd by Smuggler's Cove last night,massive improvement from his 5th on debut at Roscommon only 3 runs back.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:shock: $16.80?

What happened to this horse it looked like Tulloch when it won on debut?

At his 2nd start a couple of weeks back he started fav and fired up the start and missed the kick,ran 9th,yesterday it seems as though the punters completely sacked him because of that run and he came out and won at juciy odds.

2nd start(click multi angle race replay)

http://racing.hkjc.com/racing/info/meeting/Results/english/Local/20141026/ST/06

3rd start(yesterday)

http://racing.hkjc.com/racing/info/meeting/Results/english/Local/20141123/ST/04

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Can't believe i missed this horse at 16/1,didn't even realise he was running,i just checked the results the morning after,dag nam it.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The progressive Table Rock who won 4 from 8 in Europe including the Listed Sir Henry Cecil Stakes is now in Hong Kong under the new name of Anticipation,has yet to run there.

Its a good horse,should go well in Honkers.

Latest posts