What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fat Cats

The OX

Juniors
Well done Panthers....NOT

For years you have had the Kitty Cats dance before the game, yet last night you put on a display of glutony by accepting sponsorship $$$ from a crap restuarant.

Poor effort Mr Leary, very very poor.

Take a look at any footage that may be available of the disappointment on the faces of those young kiddies while you count the cash you took in.

You are a bloody disgrace.

Big Mick

Referee
Yawn.

Why...Its a business.

Just because you can't live through your child for 10 minutes don't blame the CEO for wanting to bring cash into the club.

murraymob

Coach
perhaps if they actually entertained instead of feeding the egos of there parents they would still be there.plain and simple the footy is no place for them

age.s

First Grade
perhaps if they actually entertained instead of feeding the egos of there parents they would still be there.plain and simple the footy is no place for them

Harsh. My GF and little cousin think they're great.

The OX

Juniors
I dont know any of the kids, or their dance teacher.

I just find it poor form to leave them out.

That half time "entertainment" was the worst I have ever seen.

Big Mick

Referee
I don't find 4-8 year olds prancing around in tight outfits and skirts entertaining.

I think its actually creepy.

Its only feeding the ego of their parents imo.

Just like those stupid Bonds promotions.

age.s

First Grade
I reckon if you asked any of the kids themselves they'd tell you it was the highlight of their week. While the ego's of the parents no doubt get a good stroking, I think there's more to it than just that.

That said I'm a big fan of ribs.

Latest posts