What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fatfita vs. Flanno (claims it was actually Dymock)

Quicksilver

Bench
If the Dymock thing is an elaborate cover up then it's a pretty pointless one.

He's part of the coaching staff too so it's essentially the same thing.

This is really only an issue for the people involved. If Flanno and Dymock aren't overly worried then why should we be? Both are ex-footballers so I'm sure they're not pansies like most on this forum.

Probably got the desired result I would think.

AJB1102

First Grade
On his right hand site right now? I am not sure and do not want to sound racist..

Apparently Gus needs to be but Fatfita doesnt...

No during the game after Fifita's try they showed the coaches box. Flanagan was on his radio and Dymock was sat next to him.

What does Gus have to do with this?

Canard

Immortal
If the Dymock thing is an elaborate cover up then it's a pretty pointless one.

He's part of the coaching staff too so it's essentially the same thing.

This is really only an issue for the people involved. If Flanno and Dymock aren't overly worried then why should we be? Both are ex-footballers so I'm sure they're not pansies like most on this forum.

Probably got the desired result I would think.

Internet tough guy alert.

JokerEel

Coach
No during the game after Fifita's try they showed the coaches box. Flanagan was on his radio and Dymock was sat next to him.

What does Gus have to do with this?

Are you sure?

Blocker has come out and said he was on the sideline....

JokerEel

Coach
Blocker also called Jeremy Marshall-King setting up a try on the weekend when JMK was on the bench. He also mistook Kerrod Holland and Remis Smith for the Morris twins. But sure, if Blocker reckons...

I like Blocker so I shall believe him. Plus havent seen Dymock up next to the coach yet.

carcharias

Immortal
f**k this joker eel has spent more time talking about this than flano and Fifita.

Fifita is a great player
But
He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Flano knows this.
Probably doesn’t give shit about the blow up.

Xcalibre

Juniors
The shortest possible wait is one season
The second possible shortest wait is two seasons

Storm won last year - so they have waited the least amount of time
Sharks won the year before, so they have waited the second least amount of time

The "NRL" started in 1998

Work on from there and the conclusion you arrive at is that you didn't read the disclaimer

That would be correct if carcharias stated in the "NRL". He stated "in the history of rugby league".

As for the shortest time since winning a comp, that's not how his statement reads. He said, "Only the storm have waited less than us to win another comp." That clearly portrays the Storm and Cronulla as having already won a comp since their last.

Maybe you should explain to him how to articulate a point clearly, instead of explaining to me how to read simpleton.

JokerEel

Coach
That would be correct if carcharias stated in the "NRL". He stated "in the history of rugby league".

As for the shortest time since winning a comp, that's not how his statement reads. He said, "Only the storm have waited less than us to win another comp." That clearly portrays the Storm and Cronulla as having already won a comp since their last.

Maybe you should explain to him how to articulate a point clearly, instead of explaining to me how to read simpleton.

Wow.

carcharias

Immortal

You hung shit on us for “dining out” on our premiership.
Nearly 2 years you said.

I said it was the 2nd shortest wait in history.
Which it is.

Not my fault you dont get it.

Eion

First Grade
How can you not love feef? Seriously.

https://www.nospam21.com/hes-a-complete-fkwit-fifita-and-dugan-rip-buzz-rothfield-35868/
Cronulla Sharks duo Andrew Fifita and Josh Dugan have launched an attack on NRL reporter Phil “Buzz” Rothfield.

Speaking on The Halfcast Podcast, the pair did not hold back in criticising Rothfield’s role in the media.

“I just don’t know how they’re all on TV I just don’t get it,” Fifita said.

“And they can talk on football. Excuse my french, but he’s (Rothfield) a complete f**kwit.

“But he chooses the Dally M team and it’s not even him.”

Quizzed ‘what does Rothfield look like’, the pair collectively laughed, and Dugan didn’t stop at assessing his appearance.

Smack

Coach
How can you not love feef? Seriously.

https://www.nospam21.com/hes-a-complete-fkwit-fifita-and-dugan-rip-buzz-rothfield-35868/
Cronulla Sharks duo Andrew Fifita and Josh Dugan have launched an attack on NRL reporter Phil “Buzz” Rothfield.

Speaking on The Halfcast Podcast, the pair did not hold back in criticising Rothfield’s role in the media.

“I just don’t know how they’re all on TV I just don’t get it,” Fifita said.

“And they can talk on football. Excuse my french, but he’s (Rothfield) a complete f**kwit.

“But he chooses the Dally M team and it’s not even him.”

Quizzed ‘what does Rothfield look like’, the pair collectively laughed, and Dugan didn’t stop at assessing his appearance.

I'm going to have to side with fifita and dugan now