What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fatty to talk on Thursdays footy show

innsaneink

Referee
For some reason now whenever I hear something about Vautin, I get a mental picture of Ozzy.

172742__osbournes_l.jpg

Hurriflatch

Referee
innsaneink said:
For some reason now whenever I hear something about Vautin, I get a mental picture of Ozzy.

The nice men in the white lab coats have your rubber walled room ready

When I first heard of Fatty's accident the first thing that entered my mind was David Hookes. The fact he is so ill really hits home how lucky he was to be still alive.

Jordan

Juniors
Yeah, he seemed pretty sick... his voice was pretty husky and he didn't look his usual self. It's been a few weeks now...I wonder how long it will take until he starts to get better...

The Whippet

Juniors
Physique said:
Fatty not dead

From Sydney Confidential
July 13, 2005

FROM the "rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated" file comes the news that the Footy Show co-host Paul "Fatty" Vautin is, in fact, not dead.

The rumour mill had moved into overdrive yesterday afternoon after some vicious person said Vautin, 46, had died of a brain haemorrhage. However, Sydney Confidential can assure readers that, while Vautin is very ill, the former Manly rugby league legend is, indeed, alive.

Vautin was severely concussed more than two weeks ago after he hit his head on the ground while filming an anti-ad for The Footy Show while wearing a sumo wrestling su

I wonder who could have started that rumour.........*looks at Rebecca Wilson*

j_tig

Juniors
yea fatty looked and sounded terrible. what hit me more was the way matty was acting. no joking around, but absolutely serious whilst interviewing him. first tiume ive seen that form m johns

Moggles

Juniors
In the courier mail on the weekend it said that the email got traced back to the original sender and that it was not a friend of Fatty's.

Does anyone know who it was?

Latest posts