What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fatz to join Skando etc

innsaneink

Referee
Reports on 2KY that Fatz has signed with Huddersfield, though cant find anything official online at WTs or Giants ....this better mean Hodgo's staying if true.

Bench
Fats hasn't played too many games since the 05 grand final,so we might not miss him as much as we think.

Pat Richards hasn't played any games since the 05 grand final either
And we don't miss him at all do we ?
As for junior burger stepping up there is more chance of Brad Morrin winning the Dally M

super_coach

First Grade
Look on the bright side,will allow a few bob under the cap to top up junior burgers contract.They can top Hammers contract up at the same time. Can you blame Fatz for leaving the den, he has held out for months now waiting for the offer that never came

Not a MASSIVE worry

Hodgson
Fitzhenry
Collis
Lawrence
Tuiaki

4 good players and one spastic, big loss, but it was always going to happen.

chopsy_05

Juniors
I Feel sorry for Fatz he obviously wanted to stay at the Tigers or he wouldn't have held out so long. I don't know what the f**k is going on with Ronald and Co. How much would O'Hara be on? 200+ for what? We f**k him off and send Fitzy off to Pommy land then there is your money for Fatz. Simple!

bjm8

Juniors
In amongst everyones dribble did we not realise that Fitzhenry is under contract? How do you suppose the Tigers just "get rid of him" when he has 2 years to run?

Vicious

Bench
themanonthehill said:
He has one year left. And hopefully some spastic english club with a few quid to spare takes the f**kwit off our hands

I`m still trying to understand how you or anyone else can believe that Morris can`t play and Whatuira can ??? I will agree that Morris should not really be a halve that we bought him to be, but the bloke is a great defender and a good hole runner. No doubt whatsoever that he`d be a better centre than what Whatuira is !!!

You sound like the old bloke that sits behind me at Telstra in the members
Bags Whatz all game
Mate Whatz has 2 premierships and a try every 2 games on average
It's a record that many centres playing would kill for, including some on mega dollars that make rep sides (hi matty cooper)

bjm8

Juniors
do you have anything to say other than "he has 2 premierships and a try every 2 games"???? This year, hes played like a park footballer every second game, does that count for anything? Scored about 4 tries in 21 games. Why are you dwelling on Whatuira's past history not his current form, where as youre bagging Fitzhenry on his current form not his past history!?! Aren't you just contradicting yourself?

Vicious

Bench
themanonthehill said:
Bags Whatz all game
It's a record that many centres playing would kill for, including some on mega dollars that make rep sides (hi matty cooper)

If you think that Paul Whatuira is anywhere near the same class as Matt Cooper, then you`ve been wasting your time and money going to any of the games you`ve ever attended, because it would mean that you`re still an extremely poor judge !!!

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
Bags Whatz all game

wow theres actually a player that you arent criticising

alien

Referee
Vicious said:
If you think that Paul Whatuira is anywhere near the same class as Matt Cooper, then you`ve been wasting your time and money going to any of the games you`ve ever attended, because it would mean that you`re still an extremely poor judge !!!

At his best he wouldn't be that far behind. We all know he hasn't played at his best lately tho.

Latest posts