What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite post try cleberation?

redvscotty

First Grade
I was watching a replay of Dragons vs Titans yesterday, and really liked it when Sowie did the V motion after scoring his try.

It got me thinking about what other cool post try celebrations (makes me think of the start of BASEketball) I have seen over the years.

I liked the grenade (Origin I think it was) and i saw a cool on on Wednesday night when Thaiday was on the props pentathlon and spun the ball backwards and did the fishing movement.

I do not like when players point at the camera (is my hair straight?), and someone did mention in another thread the high 5 love the Rorters have.

Any standouts?

MattJ

Juniors
I thought Sailors one with the corner post for the Indigenous side earlier this year was a good one.

Tweek

Juniors
Mark Riddell jumping the fence sitting in the grandstand clapping himself is the greatest one easily.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Jamie Soward needs to stop doing things like that,its not kool when your a midget,makes you look like you have small man's syndrome acting all pumped up to the crowd.

Jamie Soward = Embarrasment.

Mr Saab

Referee
Hoppa doing the Rock vs the Panthers in 2000....they led 31-8...and lost the game.

perverse

Referee
tahu slamdunking the crossbar a few times was pretty cool. i think we forget how good an athlete he was in his physical prime (or i certainly tend to).

redvscotty

First Grade
Jamie Soward needs to stop doing things like that,its not kool when your a midget,makes you look like you have small man's syndrome acting all pumped up to the crowd.

Jamie Soward = Embarrasment.

Yeah I'd hate to see passion in the players.

How do you know he was 'acting' pumped up?

Typing 'kool' makes you look like a f**khead.

Charlie124

First Grade
My favourite is Chris Houstons one where he scored a try against the Cowboys and then got arrested for selling drugs.

MacDougall

First Grade
Haynetrain is easily my nominee for worst poster in LeagueUnlimited.com.

There is nothing more annoying than someone dumb who thinks they're smart.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Haynetrain is easily my nominee for worst poster in LeagueUnlimited.com.

There is nothing more annoying than someone dumb who thinks they're smart.

There is nothing more annoying then someone who thinks im trying to be smart.

People who take what i say so seriously:lol::lol:

2150_souLJA

Juniors
I Agree Soward is a midgard looking little bitch. Youre not cool Soward, get off the TV

Best try celebration is Timanas dunk.