What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite post try cleberation?

Iafeta

Referee
Mark Riddell back when he was playing for Saints vs the Cowboys jumping into the grandstand

This. This is the winner. The best part was him applauding the try from the stands.

Wests Tigers "Team Photo" early this decade.

After they score, trainer runs on and grabs the ball, the team line up like they would for a photo and the trainer uses the ball as a camera

2002. It was against the Warriors at Ericsson. Warriors had basically played with a fringe team with about 7 players out to build to the finals, and lapped the Tigpies by 20. I think the try scorer was a backrower who ended up going to England... arghh, name escapes me.

----

Consistently, Henry Fa'afili came up with beauties. Most of the time it involved using the ball as a disc man, or a telephone, or rocking it like a baby, good times. I used to hope the dude would score just to see what he'd come up with next.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Big Dell's didgeridoo in the All Stars game wasn't original. Kevin McGuiness did it for the Tigers in 2000 I think.

2000-2001 there were alot of post try celebrations and the Footy Show encouraged them. I guess some people grew tired of them, wouldn't mind seeing them go back into fashion.

cleary89

Coach
Jamie Soward needs to stop doing things like that,its not kool when your a midget,makes you look like you have small man's syndrome acting all pumped up to the crowd.

Jamie Soward = Embarrasment.

Hes 178cm.... I don't think thats small let alone a midget.

Anyway, back on topic. Riddels two or the hand grenade easily.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Choc & Tingha's somersaults, closely followed by Piggy's applause for himself...although if I'd seen the Knights phone-throwing thing & it was as good as it sounds, the somersaults & applause may be 2nd & 3rd.

Wondering too - did a stack of Sharks players score tries in NZ circa 2002???

cleary89

Coach
Oh and Hayne train and the only guy that agreed with him are clearly the same person. Do you get banned for having 2 accounts here? If so, mod please check IP's so don't have to put up with him.

Bman26

Juniors
Watmough should hold the ball up and pull his famous googlie eye from the grand final breakfast, instant classic.

effnic

Bench
I dont mind the odd post try celebration but fmd souths players are so f**king pathetic, after every try no matter who the player is they start going crazy like there the man and dont f**k with us, even if there down by 30 points.

I liked Dell's one last year when he gave Soward the ball to use as a camera, and got his photo taken with the Dragon's mascot.

Another classic was Hassan Saleh scoring for the Tigers, and jumping, landing in the splits.

thorson1987

Coach
I dont mind the odd post try celebration but fmd souths players are so f**king pathetic, after every try no matter who the player is they start going crazy like there the man and dont f**k with us, even if there down by 30 points.

Cant believe i am saying this but i actually agree with an eagles supporter.

They were a novelty, the odd one is still ok, but mainly from the true characters of the game (i.e Dell) not some no name trying to make a name for himself.

And the souths players act like that cos they think it will be the last try of the game so they try to get all excited about it.

Latest posts