What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite 2017 Dragons Player

Favourite 2017 Dragons Player

• Leeson Ah Mau

• Euan Aitken

• Mike Cooper

• Russell Packer

• Taane Milne

• Josh Dugan

• Tyson Frizell

• Joel Thompson

• Jack De Belin

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
Unfortunately there aren't too many positives to discuss at this stage of the season but I thought I would chuck this poll up and see who (if anyone) was a shining light for you during this miserable season.

Let us know who your favourite player to watch in 2016 was. Apologies if it was someone not on the list (ie Mitch Rein).

For mine it was Russell Packer. When the club was first linked to him I was vehemently opposed to signing him, but after reading a few background stories on him and his road to redemption I softened my stance on him. Then watching what he delivers on the field I became a real fan of the bloke. In my opinion he's a bloke we could build a very good side around (assuming we get things right in the coaching/recruitment/front office first).

Last edited:

Dragsters

First Grade
I loved watching Friz excel and sims has been awesome but for mine it's packer

Any decent hooker or half would have a field day off the back of his hard charges and quick play the balls but alas we have neither.

Oh, and he made Fifita poop his pants!

Well played sir!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Tyson, Euan. Milne, Sims, De Bellin, Thommo, Mann and Nighty (of course) are my best for the season. The rest have had better season's that is for sure.

Zucchini

Juniors
Aitken for me. Punches above his weight week in, week out. He and Thompson both play like they really give a shit. Sadly, something that can't be said for all of our side.

GeeJay 2

Juniors
Tyson for me. Tough, hard and honest. Character that a forward should show each week. Great example to younger forwards how to go about their work.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Euan Aitken for still improving under a clueless coach and a game plan where he gets little ball.
And a big wrap for Trent Merrin for the foresight to leave a sinking ship and join an exciting club and team on the rise whilst being engaged to Sally. He's on a roll and scores more than any points allocated.

Latest posts