What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Beer?

What is your favourite beer?

• Tooheys New

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VB

• Tooheys Extra Dry

• Crown Lager

• Corona Extra

• Heineken

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
tooheys_sml.jpg

aphelion

Juniors
Imported:
Corona (I guess that makes me a metrosexual, heh)
Becks
Heineken
Carlsberg
Moosehead
Molson Canadian

Local:
Old
New
Extra Dry
Crown Lager
Swan Draught (Western Australian beer, I'm not sure if it's available anywhere else. My mum bought some back from Perth the other day. Very nice.)

The best amber liquid to ever pass my lips is Labatt Blue from Canada. Candian beers in general float my boat.

*copied and pasted from another forum I'm on as I couldn't be arsed writing it out again*

God-King Dean

Immortal
Pack of poofs, VB is a mans drink & the best thing to come out of Melbourne. Stuff this extra Dry sh*t, it's weak as piss & tastes like water

chileman

Coach
Thankgoodness you didn't put XXXX in that poll :-&

I voted Tooheys New although my fav is Hahn Premium!

Skinner

Coach
What the hell happened to Reschs. I went back to Sydney late last year
after a long absence.....the first goal was to have a few schooners of me
favourite brew....yeah right (Kiwis will understand that). It's gornski.

Freakin Corporates.

Skinner :evil:

B-dos

Referee
From those chioces its VB for sure, But im more of a Carlton Draught man these days.

The Colonel

Immortal
My favourite beer is the coldest one in the back of the fridge or the next one. VB, Carlton Draught or a new one I've found called Blue Tongue is generally my poison of choice though.

As long as its not that Corona shit or anything you have to put a slice of lemon or lime in. If you have to disguise the flavour you can guarantee its not worth drinking.....

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
The Colonel said:
As long as its not that Corona sh*t or anything you have to put a slice of lemon or lime in.

You don't have to, it's your own decision.

If you have to disguise the flavour you can guarantee its not worth drinking.....

It's not there to disguise the taste of the beer it was actually there to piss off the flies in Mexico, where the beer is from. Does make the beer taste even better though. The beer by itself is still the best around IMO.

The Colonel

Immortal
Tupac Shakur said:
The Colonel said:
As long as its not that Corona sh*t or anything you have to put a slice of lemon or lime in.

You don't have to, it's your own decision.

Exactly.
If you have to disguise the flavour you can guarantee its not worth drinking.....

It's not there to disguise the taste of the beer it was actually there to piss off the flies in Mexico, where the beer is from. Does make the beer taste even better though. The beer by itself is still the best around IMO.

And the excuse for those not living in Mexico is? It looks like a urine sample...... and using the old "If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck" rule..... I'd say theres a fair chance it is.

chileman

Coach
B-dos said:
From those chioces its VB for sure, But im more of a Carlton Draught man these days.
Yep that Carlton Draught is a good drop...so damn expensive up here in QLD though :evil:

taxidriver

Coach
resches is still readily available on tap in heaps of pubs and clubs

can also be bought by the carton at your local.