What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite easter eggs?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't actually have a favourite. Chocolate is chocolate to me, as long as it's not dark chocolate. I hate that sh*t.

RABK

Referee
Risa said:
Hmm chocolate. The worst thing is I work for a travel retail company and the reps come in and give the convience manager chocolate and he then passes it around. Just had some patons macadamias...those things are yum!

Anyways, back on to the easter egg topic lol, I love anything but I try not to eat too much. Been really good so far!

Yup, it's the best part of my job having gifts / bribes thrown at you by reps from all the different companies but if i ate everything they gave me i'd put Josh Perry to shame. I certainly get to sample some yummy stuff months before it hits the shelves though. :D

I'll gladly take coporate box seats to sporting events over Chocolate though. ;-)

Risa

Bench
It is good to try things though before they hit the shelves, especially if they are really nice!

I actually prefer the free magazines we get over the chocolate. Saves me a heap of money a week!!

i love chocolate! I don't really have a favourite though, i tried the crunchie one today, it was nice. But i like anything really.

IanG

Coach
Though I think Easter Eggs should come with a warning on 'em. DOnt break this product by headbutting it

Latest posts