What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite League Show

Favourite show

• Thursday footy show

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Friday night Football

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Sunday Roast

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Sunday Footy Show

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Boots 'n' All

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Continuous Call 2GB

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • ABC Grandstand

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Big Sports Brekky 2KY

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Zorba and Hollywood 2KY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2UE Weeknights -boz brandy-gibbs

• 2UE Weekend -Voss-Gibbs

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Talkin Sport 2SM

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • NRL Fox

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • NRL Scoreboard on Fox

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Pre-Game Show on Fox

• Total voters

eelandia

Juniors
2UEs Saturday morning show is a great way to start the weekend. Although for TV, you can't beat NRL on Fox as long as Brandy and Laurie are the co-hosts. The others (re Gary Freeman, Wayne Pearce) tend to tell us the obvious more often than not. Scoreboard is great too but they don't show all the tries due to time constraints which is sometimes a little frustrating.

legend

Coach
Good call on Freeman Gunnamattaq. Smith looked like he was getting the sh*ts over the Preston Campbell obstruction ruling and Smith basically told him to shut up and pull his head in.

Freeman is one of the only things I don't like about Fox. He should be put out to pasture like Russell Fairfax and Brett Kenny. I say bring back John McCoy.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
You forgot the Main Game and the Back Page. Not exclusively league but they still discuss a lot of issues affecting the game. Billy Birmingham is hilarious. Paul Kent is a bore and should be banned from both shows.

legend

Coach
Can't stand the back passage. Full of AFL dickheads and that tosser Fitzsimons. It's a contest to see who can talk the loudest and show the worst manners.

Mr Saab

Referee
is it just me or is billy birmingham on the back page a sad old man trying to look and act like a 25 yr old? He is as boring and unfunny as a fart in a funeral.

eelandia

Juniors
legend said:
Can't stand the back passage. Full of AFL dickheads and that tosser Fitzsimons. It's a contest to see who can talk the loudest and show the worst manners.

Agreed. when I first got fox I used to watch it until I realised all of the above. Haven't bothered now for a long time but I presume it hasn't changed.

iggy plop

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
is it just me or is billy birmingham on the back page a sad old man trying to look and act like a 25 yr old? He is as boring and unfunny as a fart in a funeral.

No that's Roy Hardley.

shaggy

Juniors
radio - a view from the hill on 2ser, followed by abc
tv - boots n all, funny stuff, great moments is an excellent show 2 get ppl into league

redVgirl

Juniors
i always watch the thurs nite footy show, its just habit. ive caught boots and all a few times and i think its genius! but usually on sundays im sleeping off a severe hangover so i always miss it..lol.

i like NRL on Fox and NRL Scoreboard....althought i usually cant sit through the whole show. gary freeman needs to be shot. and they all wear such horrifically cheap shirts. the colours...ack! my EYES!

Glen

Bench
I just turn off NRL on Fox and Scoreboard at the start if I see Gary Freeman on it now. He really is THAT bad. He takes the most unbelievably stupid positions on most issues and despite being an international halfback, seems to have a rather poor grasp of the game. Plus he's a loudmouthed boofhead with a lame sense of humour.

I like all the Sunday shows on 9, don't really listen to the radio much but I prefer the ABC guys when they're on

I chose Friday night footy i also like thursday footy show.
Unfortunately i don't have foxtel so i can't view NRL on fox and stuff :(

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Charlie Saab said:

It's just you. Whats wrong with a sixty year old men wearing earings and pony tails? Have you ever seen Woodstock? Would you prefer he dress like any other conservative wally?

I happen to think he is very funny. Paul Kent sits there waffling on about sh*t.

Broncodroid

Juniors
I can't split NRL on FOX or NRL Scoreboard.

I voted NRL on FOX for the simple fact they preview the weeks games which may or may not help tipping wise :)