What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Movies

Knightmare

Coach
1. Toy Story- could be any of the 3. All the movies work on so many levels and truly are movies that you love no matter your age, there is never a point where anybody from kids to old people can't relate.

2. The Matrix- blew me away when I first saw it, just the whole concept of the film as well as the special effects, not to mention thinking about what awesome talents and abilites I could have if I just 'downloaded' them from a computer!

3. Superbad- everytime I watch this it takes me back to being 16-17 myself, when the most important thing in the world was going to THAT party, figuring out how you were going to get the booze, and whether or not you made any progress with THAT girl. At the same time, the dialogue and the wants/needs of the characters in this movie are so real, because most of us were like that once upon a time.

Last edited:
#1. Once Were Warriors - New Zealands Best Movie of All Time
#2. Terminator 2 - James Cameron Classic among many but this is still my fav
#3. Scarface - Al Pacino best performance IMO as well as many others

1.Highlander (the original - "There can be only one")
2. The Sting ( Newman & Redford at their best)

Dead heat for 3rd.
Cool Hand Luke (Newman again)
The Searchers (John Wayne)

Honourable mention: Dances With Wolves, The Natural (Robert Redford)

Latest posts