What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite player

?

• Total voters

cleary89

Coach
I wanted to go gaz, but he hasn't been as good since he came back. I went the soft option and went Stanley, only coz my sign is about him.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If we have 13 Nightingales on the field we will win the comp. He is a deadset freak of nature. He had a quiet game on Monday but your alound one every 30 I suppose. BMoz second best. The saints have the 2 best Wingers in the world, daylight second.

One of the best fullbacks and 2 of the best centres. A quality backline to say the least.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Had to vote for Borris (B Morris) because my kids like him best. As for myself how can you pick just one from a long list of winners?

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I'm too old to have a favourite player. My last favourite player(s) was/were Tony Trudgett and Rocket Reddy. I'd pay stupid money for a footy card of one or both. I bet I had a few of them as a kid.

Big Norm

Minh

First Grade
I'll rate my top 3 in order:
1.Soward
2.Nightingale
3.Boyd

Overall this team is awesome and all the players are top class on and off the field.

Benny

First Grade
Benny Hornby is my favourite player - has been for quite a while.

One of the best fullbacks in the competition winning NSW selection and forcing Mini to the wing when Mini was one of the best in the world. Then due to injuries be forced to play in the halves and go on to further NSW and Australian selection is quite a feat.

Not to mention the fact that in certain games he played fullback in defence and hooker in attack. Retired from rep footy to help Saints win a Premiership.

Quiet down to earth bloke who captained the first Premiership in my lifetime and puts the team and club before himself.

Then Kyle Stanley because he is a Hurstville boy but to tell the truth - i love the lot of them!

Last edited:

2010Dragons

Bench
I'll rate my top 3 in order:
1.Creagh
2. Fien
3. Soward

From what I seen of Style....the kid is a shining star of the future!!

hardbaby

Coach
Mmm, probably Nightingale because he typifies the team spirit. Actually so does Young (and his dad is a Dragon, so gets bonus points). Which means I should also consider Morris. Creagh because he is just so importanmt to the team. Actually I'm voting for Scott - every team needs a pyscho!!

RedVGooner

Juniors
This is a hard choice, Really hard but my favourite is Boyd, he has come into this dragon side and given us that extra step, his defence is superb and even though he doesn't score tries but he sure does set them up for Morris

gorilla

First Grade
Scott is a f**king killer - hurts em when he tackles em.

I can also read his face, like interpret it during the game.

Red'n'White

Juniors
My vote goes to Dan Hunt..........He was the form front rower until his unfortunate injury...........Watch out for a big year from him.............