What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite player

Favourite Panthers player?

• Rhys Wesser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Lewis

• Luke Rooney

• Preston Campbell

• Craig Gower

• Luke Priddis

• Joel Clinton

• Ben Ross

• Joe Galuvao

• Tony Puletua

• Trent Waterhouse

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

PanthersChik

Juniors
ONLY ONE....I CANT CHOOSE ONLY ONE....

Okay Okay so I chose Gower......but Rooney, and Lewis are up there with them too. :D

choc_soldier

Coach
Mine was actually Whatuira, before he left... :cry:

But you can only vote once on these things... my 2nd is Priddis. Gotta love that guy! 8)

Spike

First Grade
I'm not a Panther's fan but I like Waterhouse, Pritchard and David McLean. The first two aren't such a suprise but the thing I like about McLean is that despite the fact that he has been around for years and that it is obvious he is not going to be a regular first grader, he still hangs in there and gives it his all which commendable. 8)

mightypanther

Juniors
I'm not a Panther's fan but I like Waterhouse, Pritchard and David McLean. The first two aren't such a suprise but the thing I like about McLean is that despite the fact that he has been around for years and that it is obvious he is not going to be a regular first grader, he still hangs in there and gives it his all which commendable.

You're right there Spike.

McLean is a favourite with a lot of Panther fans for exactly that reason and more.
He's llike a lot of players that came before him, like Barry Walker, Carl Macnamara,
Sid Domic, Danny Farrar, Brett Boyd etc.

They all had quite low profiles, and were never going to be considered something
special, but still each one of them gave heaps of time to the fans, and always gave
200% on the field whether it be in 1st grade or reserves.

BRANDY

Juniors
When i think about my favourite player, the thing is i cant sigle out one in particular.
In the years between 1999 and 2003 there was only 1 player who i didnt like. I will not mention any names but he was an outside back and when i told people i didnt like him i was shot down in flames. But think about this, he did not play 1 game in 2003 and we won the comp.

Latest posts