What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Saint

Favourite Saint

• Boyd

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Cooper

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Costigan

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Creagh

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Hornby

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Morris

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Nightingale

• Poore

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Prior

• Saffy

• Sailor

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Scott

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Smith

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Soward

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Young

• Weyman

• Other

• Total voters

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Cooper is my favourite current player. Boyd best of all the new players and Prior for the best of the juniors coming through.

Best ever is Slippery Morris, Trent Barrett (yeah I expect a heap of bagging) and Brad Mackay. Gordon Tallis would have been up there if he stayed at the Dragons longer. Geez he was great when he played for the Dragons.

boxa777

Coach
Cooper is my favourite current player. Boyd best of all the new players and Prior for the best of the juniors coming through.

Best ever is Slippery Morris, Trent Barrett (yeah I expect a heap of bagging) and Brad Mackay. Gordon Tallis would have been up there if he stayed at the Dragons longer. Geez he was great when he played for the Dragons.

What do you think of Sowie?

11Straight

Juniors
I picked Ben Creagh out of the current squad.

My favourite ever was a tie between Mark Coyne and Michael Potter.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Sowie has been great and I take back all my criticism from earlier in the season. I have done a Geyer and bagged the poor guy after 1 round. Hope he continues his great form.

I would still like to see Mat Head given a full game to see how he goes. He won't dissapoint us that is for sure.

New blood with a huge future - Prior got my vote.

Although if i thought about it longer, Creagh or Cooper would have gotten my vote.

Potsie

Juniors
My two favs are
Bronko Djura and/or Mark KoCass (cant decide)

Also throw in
Cameron Wade, Kurt Landers and Troy Hodges