What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeling down after last season

eskimo joe

Juniors
That clips "fullysick" but the Nick graham clip of the try he bagged against the Dogs in the 2001 semis is better and gets me all nostalgic, (i was at the game!).
Those were the days....
P.s being one of the blunter tools in the shed when it comes to i.t i was wondering how the hell you got that banner onto the forum???

incredible_holc

Juniors
in sigs just go

[img-] blah [/img] without the '-' in the first img thing in your sig part. In the middle put the adress of the sig in there. Make sure it is hosted first.

btw. since ando has come we havnt had any of those glory moments :([/img]

Special K

Coach
incredible_holc said:
in sigs just go

[img-] blah [/img] without the '-' in the first img thing in your sig part. In the middle put the adress of the sig in there. Make sure it is hosted first.

btw. since ando has come we havnt had any of those glory moments :([/img]
Don't you remember the semi against the dragons where we put 40 points on them? And Bailey was just giving it to them all night. For eg:

07_Phil_Bailey.jpg

Or when we beat Newcastle in Newcastle with 12 men...

PJ

First Grade
btw. since ando has come we havnt had any of those glory moments [/img]

Mellors big run against the KNoughts and the flogging we gave them doesn't count?

PJ that was one of the most enjoyable days of my life

42 donut at half time!

Get on the bus, Gus! No need to be coy, Roy! The Knights needed a new plan, Stan - cos that one aint working!

In 2002, I was fond of the 48 point 2nd half romp against Manly at Brookie.

the seven game winning sequence in 2001, was some of the most entertaining footy I've seen the Sharks play.

How about Peachy's length of the field effort against the Panthers? Or Peach the magician's intercept of Robbie O'Davis's pass. Preston Campbell saying "hi pop", after scoring another try.

fizman

Bench
No, but we have the one of Morley getting sent off in the 12th second and then crying like a baby in the dressing room.

Now THAT was funny....LOLOL

millersnose

Post Whore
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Do you have the clip of Morley flattening Beattie? Now that was funny! lol. :lol:

no i got one of morley getting sent off 12 seconds into a test match

now that was FUNNY

fizman

Bench
Mr Cogburn, You really are way out of your depth in this forum. Get some experience and come back when you have something!! anything....

wittyfan

Referee
fizman said:
Mr Cogburn, You really are way out of your depth in this forum. Get some experience and come back when you have something!! anything....

Yes Gooster, your trolling is very weak. :p

Special K

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Do you have the clip of Morley flattening Beattie? Now that was funny! lol. :lol:
I don't remember that...But I do remember Morley tripping Beattie over and not getting sent off for it.