What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fellow Sea Eagle fans

Yer mate i'm here. It cannot be argued we need to attract more Manly fans into the joint. Groggo, Chileman and myself will do all we can to make it a better place with more Manly fans.

Go tha Eagles!

chileman

Coach
eagles_of_prey said:
Wheres all the Manly fans in here ? geez am i the only one in here :lol::lol:​
Sorry mate, I was on holidays last week but am back now for the rest of the season!

eagles_of_prey

Juniors
The pathetic peels think their team rules in here come boys lets show the Fitzy lovers that we are the only team in here and everywhere for that matter.

They are pissed cause their Lyon King has left the cage lol :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
:lol:

Mate we just need more members and the rest is history. With the extra members the place would be so much better. But how to get those extra members.. hmm :?

Yeah, its greatly appreciated. It is very tough because since the club has since a great official forum and a few good un official forums its definately hard to compete. But we are doing our best and the place is definately improving and will continue to improve over the coming months.

chileman

Coach
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Yeah, its greatly appreciated. It is very tough because since the club has since a great official forum and a few good un official forums its definately hard to compete. But we are doing our best and the place is definately improving and will continue to improve over the coming months.
That's what it comes down to, official forum is buzzing and you have other good Manly sites like the Rockers, Whitestripes and zaphods forum so we are spread around but it's all good!

SMOKEY

Juniors
chileman said:
That's what it comes down to, official forum is buzzing and you have other good Manly sites like the Rockers, Whitestripes and zaphods forum so we are spread around but it's all good!

Im "lurking.!!:lol: ...Whats with all these "Holidays" Chile??:shock:
{seems your away about 8-weeks every year!!:?

.....PS ___W h e r e .. is this Groggo,-tart?? I never see him??:oops: :sarcasm:

groggo

Juniors
ROH_57 said:
Im "lurking.!!:lol: ...Whats with all these "Holidays" Chile??:shock:
{seems your away about 8-weeks every year!!:?

.....PS ___W h e r e .. is this Groggo,-tart?? I never see him??:oops: :sarcasm:

lol@smokey

eagles_of_prey said:
The pathetic peels think their team rules in here come boys lets show the Fitzy lovers that we are the only team in here and everywhere for that matter.

They are pissed cause their Lyon King has left the cage lol :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:ah who r the peels? do u mean the eels because if u do, your in 4 a flogging by them on saturday. If i were a manly fan, i wouldnt bother showing up at all.

Nutzcraw

Juniors
Just signed up today guys... i'm a member on many of the other manly forums and just signed up on LU today...

As my first post in the manly section i'd like to say that Central Coasters is a *edited* :)

Latest posts