What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Female Reporter on Sunday Footy Show?

ClintDogg

Juniors
This chick is full on hott.

And she has her head screwed on right, she can talk and is no dummy.

Any1 got any pics of her?

Would be great for RL to have more ladies behind the mic. The NBA has a lot of female commentators and reporters and it works really well.

BTW love the footy blog Kiki. Keep up the good work :thumn

Yeah however they are also hall of famers. Take Cheryl Miller for instance, now there is one woman that could sit down with any NBA player and school him on the art of the game of basketball.

It's hard for women in our game, because majority of the players in this sport are boofheads of the highest order. Don't even get me started on the past and the problems some "female" reporters have had after games in the locker room.

Entirely different culture between the NBA and the NRL (apart from Kobe Bryant, who'd fit in well down here)

With that being said, I would love to see more women in the game. However the respect some of our players show women is quite pathetic at best. Young William Mason is a prime example.

You make a good point, that in the NBA, most female sports reporters actually have a respectable sporting past. While these NRL bunnies are just that, very hard to take them seriously.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Yeah however they are also hall of famers. Take Cheryl Miller for instance, now there is one woman that could sit down with any NBA player and school him on the art of the game of basketball.

It's hard for women in our game, because majority of the players in this sport are boofheads of the highest order. Don't even get me started on the past and the problems some "female" reporters have had after games in the locker room.

Entirely different culture between the NBA and the NRL (apart from Kobe Bryant, who'd fit in well down here)

With that being said, I would love to see more women in the game. However the respect some of our players show women is quite pathetic at best. Young William Mason is a prime example.
Bourbon Beccy is that you?

Women in the sporting media seem to be quite a bit more eloquent than men on average. I think a few more in League wouldn't go astray. Most of our media peeps are ex-players who can barely talk properly. I mean did any of you see Simon Woolford on Saturday night? He had major trouble stringing his sentences together, and he couldn't say "Bulldogs" properly. I was embarrassed for Germ and for my club considering he used to captain us.

There's a chick on Sky Nz's 40/20 show. She seems to know her stuff, but her flirtacious nature is quite annoying. I don't think she's gonna get any from Peter Wopati just quietly...

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
The BBC brought in a woman to lead their Challenge Cup coverage and she is better than anyone they have had in the past. Speaks well, knowledgable and presents a very professional image of RL. She also isn't prone to hysteria on things like the men tend to be!

ashee9

Juniors
Who's the young female reporter on the Sunday Footy Show?

She's not bad actually, speaks really well and talks a lot of sense, (more than Ben Ikin and Laurie Daley). Except I notice lately she keeps tilting her head to the left all the time. Where did they get her from?

HOW DARE SHE!!!!! THAT'S DISGRACEFUL!! GET RID OF HER NOW!!!! :roll:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im not worried about how Emily Barker sounds or acts, all I know is that SHE LOOKS HOTT.

she is so hot, that you've added an extra t. :thumn

Look its not about the looks, you gotta be well spoken, smart, and knowledge of the game and she's spot on with all of them. And looks too. :D

Latest posts