What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Female skins!

Coaster

Bench
Could you please give us some female skins, in the next version.

they dont have to be great detail, just so kids like my daughter dont have to play as a man.

Thank you in advance

Mario

Juniors
I don't want to write off the possibility of this, but if we had female player models (which isn't an overly onerous task in itself) then this would have to be supported by female animation (which would be very time consuming).

However, we acknowledge the request (especially as it has been requested before) and its on 'the list'.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LOL, I would say don't worry about female animation, but then the boobs wouldn't bounce.

I can understand how time-consuming breasts are though...

Dragons101

Juniors
there's nothing wrong with a female team as long as they strip when they score!
hey man it's a computer game whats up with you's they wouldn't be real for start so that's just sad

MrCharisma

Bench
a female skin would be great. I was trying to make a patch for my fantasy football competition, and we have a female in it... and I tell you, it's not easy work and she didn't even look decent :(

ghoti

Bench
I dont think female skins are a big deal. If they're in, meh...if they're not...meh.

MrCharisma as in...I got the f**ked kicked out of me by Mr Charisma?

Latest posts