What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo trying to make Raiders chop him

kmav23

Juniors
Fergo and Milford will both be released.

You can take that to the bank.

Like my prediction thaht shoulder charges will be banned when all club doctors called for it.

Spot On

Coach
Good 'ol Kave Man

A massive storm front is approaching and the weather report has warned all and sundry that there is a shit load of rain coming over the next week. Kmav quickly predicts that there is going to be heavy rainfall.

He's a cluey bastard that Kmav.

Genius on our hands.

Beetlejuice

Juniors
the problem is the club itself...

Carney and Dugan are now better off away from raiders playing well and out of trouble...

sometimes players/people need to move to new clubs/cities for a fresh start

So if players decide to go out and get drunk then act like idiots and brake the law and or club rules....it is the clubs fault? :sarcasm:

Mick111

Juniors
Who was Fergo spotted having dinne with over the weekend????

The NRL needs to act, way to many stars manufacturing get out clauses these days.

POPEYE

Coach
There is no other way than for a club who poaches paying a transfer fee. The trick is distinguishing why a player is leaving a club. The ARLC has to make a ruling one way or the other taking into account applications from all parties.

If the Raiders can prove they're going to lose a million dollar man and the ARLC is happy the Raiders are paying Ferguson what he's worth then whoever wants to poach him will have to pay a million dollar penalty. All the problems can be averted if player managers include clauses covering eventualities in contracts. Once both parties are happy what they're signing the the ARLC becomes the adjudicator

Pierced Soul

First Grade
this was always on the cards once ferguson linked up with mundine...maybe he'll take up boxing or darts

Packy

Bench
Yeah I am with the let him go and clubs all agree to not sign him.

Right now the player managers are in charge and that isn't right.

Tyko7

Juniors
I can't believe they let the Furner Brothers run that club. Absolute recipe for disaster (Already is).
I guess that is the best they can get in such a hole.

kmav23

Juniors
Yeah I am with the let him go and clubs all agree to not sign him.

Right now the player managers are in charge and that isn't right.

why would clubs agree not to sign him ?

his unhappy at the raiders.

clubs will sign anyone if they are god players... Carney/Dugan etc

bileduct

Coach
Until Ferguson comes out and says something, or the Raiders confirm that he has asked for a release then this is just all horseshit as far as I am concerned.

All of these articles in the last 24 hours or so are just fuelled by twitter nonsense and name association. If Mundine took him under his wing then of course he is going to be exposed to people like Nasser.

If there is any truth to this whatsoever, at most, this will be Ferguson fishing around for more money. There was a report today that he is on about $300K a year, and with his recent form, as well as the increase in the salary cap and the additional money the Raiders have after letting Dugan go, I would say he wants that changed.

bileduct

Coach
his unhappy at the raiders.
You are just a mindless robot, repeating the same bullshit over and over again.

If you had a brain it would be obvious to you that Blake's unhappiness stems from being unable to be both a footballer and a piss head party animal with his mates.

He said exactly that at the start of the season before anything, even the bullshit with Dugan, had happened.