What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Fess up: Which team has the WORST fans?

Which team has the worst fans, both at the ground and on-line?

• Total voters

Tom Shines

First Grade
Time to get controversial. Which team in your experience has the worst fans, both online at this forum, and at the ground?

yobbo84

Coach
At the ground: Manly by the length of the home straight. Followed by the small portion of Bulldogs supporters that p*ss the world off, with 3rd being the Newcastle grannies.

NB. I have to admit some Souths' supporters take the "everyone is against us" mentality a little too far when it comes to the footy (Jason Robinson knows what I'm on about).

Tom Shines

First Grade
At the ground: Manly and Bulldogs.

On-line: Newcastle circlejerkers, South Sydney fans who think that they're real big, and Cronulla's Covell fan club.

Raider Azz

Bench
every team has some idiot fans and every person would have at least one bad experience.

pretty pointless and stupid poll IMO and all it will do is lead to arguments.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
At the ground, 'Dogs easily based on reputation.

Online, Canberra and the Tigers have some of the biggest wankers, Brisbane too. But every club has it's gem on here. Me for the 'Dogs for instance :)

At The game: geniuss from every club

Online: The bulldogs by far daylight behind.
and im not talking about the ones that post here.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bulldogs, reason why Parrmatta stadium is now an allseater plus the fact that many opposition supporters are too affraid to travel to Bulldogs games anymore.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raider Azz said:
every team has some idiot fans and every person would have at least one bad experience.

pretty pointless and stupid poll IMO and all it will do is lead to arguments.

Something tells me that was kinda the point ;-)

Nickeel

Juniors
Have not had a worse experience at the football, in terms of behaviour of fans, than at Brookvale last month. I went from being surrounded by chest beating wankers speaking garbled interest and insulting my sister on the hill; to thugs grabbing me because of the jersey I was wearing outside the ground; to a carfull of them with a siren mounted on their dashboard sitting behind our car flashing their headlights and urging us to pull over/following us for a good two kilometres through to Frenchs Forest before they sped off, shouting sh*t at us all the way.

I have been to many, many, many games in my time, involving opposition fans with 'reputations' such as the Bulldogs group, and the only time I have ever felt in any kind of danger was that night at Brooky. A hole of a place, people by the festering wretches who have crawled from it. Was my first time and will likely be my last - don't think I will ever go back.

Nick

MTK

Juniors
The only place I have felt uncomfortable was at the SFS for a Souths game. I was there with my brother-in-law and his three year old son. We were quietly minding our own business watching reserve grade (admittedly decked out in Cronulla jerseys/hats etc) and it started with us being able to overhear jokes about Andrew Ettingshausen's sexuality, which became louder and louder... the jokes progressed to our sexuality... Comments about 'fish cake f*ggots' were particularly unnecessary around a three year old. We were really unimpressed, changed seats and haven't returned to a Souths game since.
It was early in the evening and alcohol wasn't to blame. It was just imbecilia unnecessarily targeted at innocent people.

lockyno1

Post Whore
At ground-dogs but most clubs have a small portion of annoying fans

Online- Everyone is just passionate about their teams!

smeghead

Bench
Voted for Parra. Too many bad experiences with Parra fans over the years to say any different.

Oh and whatever team Lockyno1 supports

Hurriflatch

Referee
Did realise it was multi choice until I'd voted :lol:

Online it's more of certain people pissing me off as opposed to a particular club (although most people on my ignore list are either Manly or Dogs fans)

at the ground: Newcastle, Manly and Sharks fans and the usual groups that invade Bulldogs games, but I haven't had any real problems with other teams fans outside of the few idiots everyone gets

Latest posts