What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Fess up: Which team has the WORST fans?

Which team has the worst fans, both at the ground and on-line?

• Total voters

t-ba

Post Whore
Inferno said:
hahaha, you think online sharks fans are bad, wait till we win a premiership!

:lol:.

Harold Holt is a better chance of coming back from his swim...You are destined to never win anything besides the occasional Minor Premiership or midweek comp...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
god1 said:
tigers and raiders fans online...forever fighting...raiders fans praising their 'superstars' and tigers looking at the past

Another bitter Dragons fan without a doubt. :lol:

Glenn

First Grade
Choppies said:
ah shut up Glenn. Ive seen you with those naughty Roosters fans at Kings games. ;-)
Your just angry that the Pacers are sh*te.

Less said about the Pacers the better :oops:
Didn't include you in the list Choppies, unless Melon or Cogburn are your alter egos :sarcasm: :lol:

Inferno

Coach
t-ba said:
:lol:.

Harold Holt is a better chance of coming back from his swim...You are destined to never win anything besides the occasional Minor Premiership or midweek comp...

Care to make a wager on that?

Red Bear

Referee
bulldogs, sharks and brisbane
Bulldogs - self explanitory
Sharks - not all fans but many are arrogent despite lack of sucess and have some astoundingly right wing values
Brisbane - typical queenslanders really, just hate the club

Bazal

Post Whore
Newcastle and Sharks fans (I didn't realise it was a multi, so only voted Newie)

I think idiocy online is confined to individuals rather than being club specific...I'm sure everyone will attest to having moronic fans in their own sections, let alone the rest of the place

Panthers888

Juniors
Frankly, Panthers. After every game, win or lose, it's the same 'We sucked like hell we'll be wooden spooners' crap. No signs of optimism (at least I think we can still make the 8 :p )

Hurriflatch

Referee
Panthers888 said:
Frankly, Panthers. After every game, win or lose, it's the same 'We sucked like hell we'll be wooden spooners' crap. No signs of optimism (at least I think we can still make the 8 :p )

Panther fans are great (or the drunk 16 yr old girls anyway and don't worry I was only 17 at the time but thats a whole other story)

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
I went to a game in Auckland back in 2000 (was the debut of the Baby Eels for that year Parra won 11-10 in a poorish match) anyway, the Warriors fans were problably the best I've ever run into nothing but friendly
I remember that match ... the fans were probably friendly probably because we were pleased to only lose by one point when most other teams had been smashing us by 30+ that year :(

adamkungl

Immortal
both in general and on here...Dragons and Souths fans. Dragons fans just sh*t me lol. Souths are obvious. At the ground, I've never had any bad incidents so I'll just say Parra just because they're my local team and I can't stand the pricks. Hate being in Parra Stadium when Eels are winning...

_Johnsy

Referee
I am amazed that the Palm Island BARRACUDAS are yet to get a mention. Now that is an expierence you would not forget in a hurry.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Every team has a mixture of good and bad. The worst altercations I've had were with Bulldogs fans roving in packs and intimidating me and my friends but at the same time two of my best friends are Bulldogs fans. So go figure.

Latest posts