What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Live Results - Round 15

Bazal

Post Whore
WTF is it about my tactics that tells them to take penalty goals every chance? I mean, I'm happy this tine, but it's been happening in ASRL and here and it's got me stumped haha

GG Drew

Misanthrope

Staff member
We're still looking for coaches for Multiple Scoregasms, Windhoek Lions, and Machu Picchu Lions. The latter have caretakers (myself and Drew respectively) but ideally we'd like all fourteen teams actively coached.

MrCharisma

Bench
We're still looking for coaches for Multiple Scoregasms, Windhoek Lions, and Machu Picchu Lions. The latter have caretakers (myself and Drew respectively) but ideally we'd like all fourteen teams actively coached.

Happy to caretake the other squad (Multiple?) until a suitable coach comes along...

afinalsin666

First Grade
f**k. Thought i sent it in, turns out that was last week. And yes, it was drunkenness, among other things.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Barry is off chasing tail at the bowlo. He'll announce his side when he's good and ready for it.

Which will be tomorrow midday.

Latest posts