What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Live: Round 8

Jason Maher

Immortal
Switched tactics completely this week. With Gidley, Soward, and Sezer all gone, had to move Moylan to fullback, and bring in Keary and Cornish as halves. Decided to try a tactic change. Playign conservative hasn't served me well, so I switched to a gung-ho approach. If I'm going to lose every f**king week, I may as well do it with style.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Switched tactics completely this week. With Gidley, Soward, and Sezer all gone, had to move Moylan to fullback, and bring in Keary and Cornish as halves. Decided to try a tactic change. Playign conservative hasn't served me well, so I switched to a gung-ho approach. If I'm going to lose every f**king week, I may as well do it with style.

I've switched tactics/players every week. Throwing shit against a wall and hoping it sticks.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Everytime I change tactics it ends in tears :lol:

I've got one of those as well.

You'd think I'd be doing better.

I got lucky early on. Been riding it since really. Keep plugging away. PM me your email address; I'll send you my spready and the installer now that I have it.

The thing I love about this comp is no contracts and finances...once you get the hang of orders, there's literally nothing else to do. I hate finances.

I'd like to try finances but I don't think the sim handles it well TBH.

I'm playing Josh Reynolds at centre and Mitch Rein at lock this week.

:lol: Nice!

Bazal

Post Whore
Everytime I change tactics it ends in tears :lol:

I got lucky early on. Been riding it since really. Keep plugging away. PM me your email address; I'll send you my spready and the installer now that I have it.

I'd like to try finances but I don't think the sim handles it well TBH.

Nothing to do with the sim, it's not even part of it. It's just a pain in the arse.

whall15

Coach

Done and I'm one win from one attempt with Reynolds at centre and that was against Didgi so it worked so far.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Nothing to do with the sim, it's not even part of it. It's just a pain in the arse.

Thats kind if what I mean. The salary cap is in there but how its utilised etc is not well done.

Done and I'm one win from one attempt with Reynolds at centre and that was against Didgi so it worked so far.

... can I borrow him? :sarcasm:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll draw one up tmr morning JM. Good idea.

Cheers, mate. Sorry for not having done it sooner.

The thing I love about this comp is no contracts and finances...once you get the hang of orders, there's literally nothing else to do. I hate finances.

I'm not a fan of the extra complications that came with 'realism' in the ASRL either.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Damn it, should have checked my notes. I knew fb could play 5/8 and just assumed backwards compatibility.

whall15

Coach
Say hello to the next immortal.

van_1353368a.jpg

Frederick

Staff member
So I actually turn up and get beat by a guy who doesn't?

This game is gaaaaaaaaaaay

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Close win, and I injured SBW as well. Now to wait for the form guide to see how many injuries Todd "glass" Carney suffered.

Latest posts