What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFS He Has Done It Again

Iafeta

Referee
Good stuff Ian. The attitude displayed is incredulous. Wa, I'm not happy, I'm going elsewhere.

Jesus F's sakes. Come and spend a day in my job. Then you undestand politics, you understand bullsh!t, you understand poor behaviour, you understand how tough it is to achieve your goals because other people are f**kwits. You understand what it's like to work 10-12 hours a day. You understand what it's like to get no chance to get to the dunny throughout the entire work day because you're that f'n busy. You understand what it's like to get woken up three times between midnight and 4AM when you get up to deal with issues. You understand what its like to be sworn at, abused, accused of ridiculous stuff. You understand what its like to know if you don't get certain things achieved, you're out of a job. You understand what its like to have to do dirty jobs. You understand what its like to get calls from abusive customers.

Sione can cry all he wants about fans giving it to him for a poor performance, take a day in any one of our working lives pal, and then come back and give your opinion on how big bad and ugly it is to be paid $250,000 a year to play 24 games of football where if you do good, people want your autograph and photographs, where your skill at your level is constantly in demand. Most of us here would give their right leg to play for the Kiwis, and we probably earn between a range of $30-$60K a year mostly. We'd not need another few tens of thousands to turn down our country.

As of this off-season, all players should have to mandatory perform 2 hours per week of hard yakka labour, and begin completely some form of tertiary education and start to learn about the real world. I'm sick to death of prima donna footballers.

I hope the broncos sign him and turn him into the true talent he is.

hahaha the kiwis and Warriors have no idea how to run a club and manage players. He's as gifted as they come.

Come on the Broncos , sign him !!!!

Sione, the Broncos fans would LOVE you !!!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Obviously off the field issues have been a factor because I can't believe how Sione has been f*cked around regarding selection. I'd be pissed off too. People question his form at times yet imo he is usually one of our best players, and when given a role of some importance (i.e. starting line-up and playing close to 80 minutes) he often seems to be carrying the team. Yet, inexplicably, he is relegated to the bench a lot of the time, or deployed in unsuitable roles. I can't be sure about his off-field behaviour, all I can say for sure is that imo he has been an outstanding performer on field, unfairly maligned and under-utilised.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Good stuff Ian. The attitude displayed is incredulous. Wa, I'm not happy, I'm going elsewhere.

Jesus F's sakes. Come and spend a day in my job. Then you undestand politics, you understand bullsh!t, you understand poor behaviour, you understand how tough it is to achieve your goals because other people are f**kwits. You understand what it's like to work 10-12 hours a day. You understand what it's like to get no chance to get to the dunny throughout the entire work day because you're that f'n busy. You understand what it's like to get woken up three times between midnight and 4AM when you get up to deal with issues. You understand what its like to be sworn at, abused, accused of ridiculous stuff. You understand what its like to know if you don't get certain things achieved, you're out of a job. You understand what its like to have to do dirty jobs. You understand what its like to get calls from abusive customers.

Sione can cry all he wants about fans giving it to him for a poor performance, take a day in any one of our working lives pal, and then come back and give your opinion on how big bad and ugly it is to be paid $250,000 a year to play 24 games of football where if you do good, people want your autograph and photographs, where your skill at your level is constantly in demand. Most of us here would give their right leg to play for the Kiwis, and we probably earn between a range of $30-$60K a year mostly. We'd not need another few tens of thousands to turn down our country.

As of this off-season, all players should have to mandatory perform 2 hours per week of hard yakka labour, and begin completely some form of tertiary education and start to learn about the real world. I'm sick to death of prima donna footballers.

I read somewhere on this site i think that Craig Bellamy in the preseason made his squad do 2 weeks of manual labour on building sites and the like, and donate their wages to charity. The reason was so they could see how privileged they really were compared to their fans etc.

Iafeta

Referee
NIGHTMARE-HITTER said:
I hope the broncos sign him and turn him into the true talent he is.

hahaha the kiwis and Warriors have no idea how to run a club and manage players. He's as gifted as they come.

Come on the Broncos , sign him !!!!

Sione, the Broncos fans would LOVE you !!!

Do you honestly think the Broncos would have allowed this behaviour to go on?

He'd be out on his ring at Centrelink as we speak.

Thierry Henry said:
Obviously off the field issues have been a factor because I can't believe how Sione has been f*cked around regarding selection. I'd be pissed off too. People question his form at times yet imo he is usually one of our best players, and when given a role of some importance (i.e. starting line-up and playing close to 80 minutes) he often seems to be carrying the team. Yet, inexplicably, he is relegated to the bench a lot of the time, or deployed in unsuitable roles. I can't be sure about his off-field behaviour, all I can say for sure is that imo he has been an outstanding performer on field, unfairly maligned and under-utilised.

I disagree Theirry
Hes under performed this year. If he had performed well then he will have stayed on the field longer and he has not once carried this team. Price carries the team Sione is just along for the ride
Overpriced Prick

sinbad

Juniors
I dont think that Sione is the only one not pulling his weight at the moment. What Campo stated is quite right. There are a few senior players and some not so senior that need taking around the back of the wood shed and sorted out. Maybe Pricey and Ruben ought to do that. Lets have a Captains meeting without any management. Stick a bowl of kava in the middle get stuck into it and then let rip. Clear the air and let everyone have their say. A few home truths need to be told.

I was under the impression that the Warriors were going to performance based contracts, if so then most of them must be paying back their wages by now ! Why is the franchise in the poop for money then ?

Iafeta

Referee
Bring back Campo. He'd have flogged Sione unmercilessly with 7,000 push ups. And rightly so.

Whatever happened following the Wests Tiger trashing? You know, where the boys were all high fiving, patting each other on the back, a real special comraderie. I really thought that was it, the unity and team spirit was found.

Guess I was wrong. Get rid of guys like Sione here would do well to discrease those factors that hinder that sort of team spirit on a consistent basis.

Iafeta

Referee
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
I disagree Theirry
Hes under performed this year. If he had performed well then he will have stayed on the field longer and he has not once carried this team. Price carries the team Sione is just along for the ride
Overpriced Prick

Agreed.

He's been inconsistent and shown up, particularly over the last month.

No excuses.

This season he's been shown up by blokes like Webb, Ah Van, Mannering, Vatuvei (on and off), Rovelli, Nathan Fien, Steve Price, Michael Luck, Evarn Tuimavave, Awen Guttenbeil who've outplayed him week in week out, bar the odd spasmodic show of brilliance.

For the coin the articles refer him to be on, that in itself is completely unacceptable. He's got it bl00dy good if you ask me.

Iafeta

Referee
FTR, he apparently got fined $5,000 - apparently Jason Death got fined $10,000 at one stage but no fines in the new regime have been bigger, and given his final warning.

So at least there was one some noticeable punishment for Sione's outburst.