What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita facing 6 week suspension!

I've been shaking my head at referees for over 40 years. Same frustrations, different stuff ups and ways of stuffing up.

I think the last sin binning I can remember was Slater being binned for a technical foul at Shark Park in 2012 when we were in a scoring position, which was one of the original purposes of the practice.

I've been shaking my head at referees for over 40 years. Same frustrations, different stuff ups and ways of stuffing up.

I think the last sin binning I can remember was Slater being binned for a technical foul at Shark Park in 2012 when we were in a scoring position, which was one of the original purposes of the practice.

Feki got binned this year

Madsharkie

First Grade
Feki got binned this year

That was for that stupid throwing a punch BS though. Rather than focussing on binning for the occasional scuffle, it should occur for situations where a player is placed on report. 10mins for anyone that takes another player out of the game i.e. A high shot, or a similar situation to when James Graham recently took out Adam Reynolds. Give the advantage to the team who loses the player, not the merkins they play next week. The binning should then reduce the length of the suspension slightly (needs to be taken into account), as some penalty has already been served.

Sitting marque (and other) players out of the game for so long is silly.

That was for that stupid throwing a punch BS though. Rather than focussing on binning for the occasional scuffle, it should occur for situations where a player is placed on report. 10mins for anyone that takes another player out of the game i.e. A high shot, or a similar situation to when James Graham recently took out Adam Reynolds. Give the advantage to the team who loses the player, not the merkins they play next week. The binning should then reduce the length of the suspension slightly (needs to be taken into account), as some penalty has already been served.

Sitting marque (and other) players out of the game for so long is silly.

A 10 min sin bin should not effect the suspension, Fifita if he had been given a 6 week suspension to me that is not long at all, its 25% of the season, year back players would get 12 months or more