What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita unwell

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Rushed to hospital with breathing issues apparently. Looked upset in the image on buzz’ article. Can’t read it myself for details. Hope he is ok.

R-15-3

Bench
Without details hard to judge but looks like over 12 month out if it’s fractured badly. Hate to see him go out like that

Generalzod

Immortal
Can I please ask the most obvious question - Was there foul play involved that caused this injury?

I just looked at the Human Body Chart and noticed that the Larynx is above the shoulders.

Of course, wishing the Great Man a speedy recovery.
Exactly was there any foul play involved?????

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Jesus that’s f**king scary. Anyone with any medical knowledge know what this means? In terms of its severity and what it means for his career? Would hate to see him go out like that.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Induced coma will relax Fifita he won't be stressing about the upcoming surgery, the more relaxed you are easier for surgery and recovery

CEO

Juniors
Rory Kostjasyn from Knights suffered a throat injury that forced him into retirement.
Not sure of the similarities. But either way does not sound good.
Wishing Fifs a speedy recovery. Thoughts are with him and his family.

Latest posts