What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fight Night: Round 4

Jono078

Referee
This game has to be up there with the best visuals i've seen. I believe it's the first game where the player models muscles aren't always flexed and they actually flex with how the fighter moves.

The full roster has been announced and Anthony 'The Man' Mundine is in it, that should be good fun :lol:

Also first Fight Night that Mike Tyson will be in.

Roster:

Mike Tyson
Muhammad Ali
Ricky Hatton
Ray Robinson
Thomas Hearns
Miguel Cotto
Shane Mosely
Jake Lamotta
Marvin Hagler
Roy Jones Jr.
Carlos Monzon
Jermaine Taylor
Kelly Pavlik
Manny Pacquiao
Pernell Whittaker
Julio Caesar Chavez
George Foreman
Joe Frazier
Lennox Lewis
Ray Leonard
James Toney
Roberto Duran
Marco Antonio Barrera
Amin Asikainen
Paulie Malignaggi
Kermit Cinteron
Eddie Chambers
Arturo Gatti
Corey Spinks
Tommy Morrison
Sergio Mora
Fernando Montiel
Jorge Armando Arce Arementa
Anthony Mundine
Emanuel Agustus
Vinny Paz
Vivian Harris
Billy Dib
Diego Corrales
Erik Morales
Nate Campbell
Winky Wright
Yuriorkis Gamboa
Nonito Donair
Arthur Abraham
Joe Calzaghe
Roberto Guerrero
Edwim Valero
Victor Ortiz

fnr4ali2.jpg

Tom155

Coach
This game has to be up there with the best visuals i've seen. I believe it's the first game where the player models muscles aren't always flexed and they actually flex with how the fighter moves.

The full roster has been announced and Anthony 'The Man' Mundine is in it, that should be good fun :lol:

Also first Fight Night that Mike Tyson will be in.

Roster:

Mike Tyson
Muhammad Ali
Ricky Hatton
Ray Robinson
Thomas Hearns
Miguel Cotto
Shane Mosely
Jake Lamotta
Marvin Hagler
Roy Jones Jr.
Carlos Monzon
Jermaine Taylor
Kelly Pavlik
Manny Pacquiao
Pernell Whittaker
Julio Caesar Chavez
George Foreman
Joe Frazier
Lennox Lewis
Ray Leonard
James Toney
Roberto Duran
Marco Antonio Barrera
Amin Asikainen
Paulie Malignaggi
Kermit Cinteron
Eddie Chambers
Arturo Gatti
Corey Spinks
Tommy Morrison
Sergio Mora
Fernando Montiel
Jorge Armando Arce Arementa
Anthony Mundine
Emanuel Agustus
Vinny Paz
Vivian Harris
Billy Dib
Diego Corrales
Erik Morales
Nate Campbell
Winky Wright
Yuriorkis Gamboa
Nonito Donair
Arthur Abraham
Joe Calzaghe
Roberto Guerrero
Edwim Valero
Victor Ortiz

fnr4ali2.jpg
Where did you get the full roster from??

Caged Panther

First Grade
the gameplay for fight night round 3 was pretty good but the problem was once you got through the career mode there really wasn't much more to it

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Wow, I love that roster so much, glad Lewis is back on this one and happy Tyson has finally been added.

Will be the first next gen boxing game I purchase, I really look forward to getting it.

Danish

Referee
Unloading on Mundine with Tyson could quite possibly be one of the most satisfying gaming experiences I've had in my life...

Mundine should send an autographed copy to Green with a note "at least you'll have a chance..."

Jordan

Juniors
Corrales is there even though he's dead.. I liked fighting with him in R3.

Having Mundine in it should be interesting, going to have to get it for sure.

McLovin

Staff member
the gameplay for fight night round 3 was pretty good but the problem was once you got through the career mode there really wasn't much more to it

And the problem with career mode was your fighter would turn into an overweight slug after about 5 training sessions. The amount of times i've restarted career mode to try and perfect the art of training so my fighter wouldn't look so damn fat would probably come into the hundreds...:lol:

Danish

Referee
And the problem with career mode was your fighter would turn into an overweight slug after about 5 training sessions. The amount of times i've restarted career mode to try and perfect the art of training so my fighter wouldn't look so damn fat would probably come into the hundreds...:lol:

He turns into an overweight slug because he gets old I thought.... George Foreman style.

I had a bloke pushing 50 at 86-0. Manboobs sagging in the breeze and all.

What's the bet EA included Mundine because they knew people would buy it just to unleash on him with Tyson?

I for one will not be fighting with or against that arsehole at anystage unless confronted in career mode.

Jono078

Referee
Was pretty keen on this game until I found out that you can only throw punches with the analog stick. You can't use the face buttons to throw punches any more. Super gay :(

Still a demo should be out in a couple weeks to download and try out. It will include Hatton and Pacquiao.

Latest posts