What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fight Night: Round 4

tokerShark

Juniors
playing online is pointless, every time it looks like im winning the f#ckwit im playing quits and i dont get the win, my record is 1-2, but ive had about 8 fights, im done with it.

DB

First Grade
Got the game yesterday... I love it. I do enjoy the analog system.

bluesbreaker

Bench
... Is there anything actually to do in this game once legacy mode has been completed other than up the difficulty and start again? Bought the game the day before yesterday, finished it yesterday (retired G.O.A.T 51-0 with 49 KOs), on the medium difficulty. Just seems way too easy to complete. After 5-10 fights you knock everyone out in the first round.

Should've bought Tekken 6 :(.

Jono078

Referee
Tekken 6 hasn't gotten all that bright reviews so may not have made a difference :lol:

UFC is the way to go if you're after a fighting game, or Street Fighter I guess.

bluesbreaker

Bench
New StreetFighter's sh*t imo. Has less depth than Fight Night. Tekken at least has a million characters to play and try to get good with.

I think i'll just start switching styles, change handedness, height and reach etc etc.

McLovin

Staff member
Got this game the other day...Awesome

Been killing guys in career mode...crushing 1st and 2nd round knock outs all over the shop. 22 wins, 22 KO's...Then i fight that Tommy Morrison character...i swear to god the merkin has every haymaker in the book. I get him in the red 2 or 3 times in the first round....He then lands some bullsh*t counter and staggers me...Kid Dynamite 2.0 is down for the first time in his career and doesn't know how to use the controls to get up...ffuuuuu

Latest posts