What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiji NSWRL Bid Team Facebook

Perth Tiger

Bench
Cant believe the NRL haven't stumped up the cash to allow them in. I get that they would rather be self sufficient and not really on handouts but surely the value of additional professional players, strengthening of Fiji national team and international footy and commercial benefits (although minor compared to Aus, would still be value adding) for the $1 million or whatever they required.

Surely there cam be some cost benefit analysis of the programs they already have in place and could find the money.

If they aren't admitted by 2020 the it will be another instance of RL missing its great chance again.

Golden point

Juniors
Cant believe the NRL haven't stumped up the cash to allow them in. I get that they would rather be self sufficient and not really on handouts but surely the value of additional professional players, strengthening of Fiji national team and international footy and commercial benefits (although minor compared to Aus, would still be value adding) for the $1 million or whatever they required.

Surely there cam be some cost benefit analysis of the programs they already have in place and could find the money.

If they aren't admitted by 2020 the it will be another instance of RL missing its great chance again.
Should have been watching them this year!!!! I can't believe that this sport with the perfect balance of power, speed , agility,skills and strength is held back constantly by dumb boof heads! Self serving coxk suckers!!
Are they worried that once it gets out of these backwater heartlands that these dropkicks will no longer be relevant?
The north of England and NSW don't want the game to grow . These Self-serving pricks would rather be a big fish in a little pond.
Come on fiji! Go the wolfpack! Go France! And go PNG!
Make the game bigger than these pricks!

hutch

First Grade
I thought it had more to do with the availability and ease of flights from Sydney but I could be wrong.

heights

Juniors
It should be the NSWRL financing it.

They get a heap of money from SOO each year and have nothing to spend it on except Centres o Excellences for rep teams who are only together for a few weeks and fat cat lunches.

This tier should have been removed when the NRL was formed but the blazer brigade hung on.

Given you are still here.....do something useful with your money Trodden!!

The publicity and following generated would probably pay for themselves anyway.