What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiji RLWC squad

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Our spine I believe will probably look something like this:

1.Uate
6. Millard
7. Groom
9. Koroisau

Kevin Naiqama and Aku to alternate during games IMO.

Bovrick

Juniors
Our spine I believe will probably look something like this:

1.Uate
6. Millard
7. Groom
9. Koroisau

Kevin Naiqama and Aku to alternate during games IMO.

Uate at fullback would be interesting... he isn't always the best under the high ball, and I haven't exactly seen any passing game from him before. On the other hand he's an absolute beast and getting him on the ball more is never a bad option. I'd have though it would've been Kevin Naiqama (maybe Daryl Millard) though.

franklin2323

Immortal
im on about the porter that fitler & joey found...

We discussed in the Panthers forum. Apparently he chose to stay home to have a proper off season to push for FG. Personally I think it's crazy games against Aus, Eng will teach him more then training with a handful of players will

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
We discussed in the Panthers forum. Apparently he chose to stay home to have a proper off season to push for FG. Personally I think it's crazy games against Aus, Eng will teach him more then training with a handful of players will

That's extremely disappointing, there must be something else to it, re injury or something, in saying that though outside back depth isn't exactly skinny.

RHCP

Bench
Kev Naqaima should be fullback. He won our NSW Cup player of the year wearing number one in a preliminary final side, and Uate has less than zero ball playing ability and would probably struggle with positioning in defence. We've had this discussion a lot in the Knights forum, the consensus on Uate at fullback is generally 'no way' or 'not for a long time'

franklin2323

Immortal
That's extremely disappointing, there must be something else to it, re injury or something, in saying that though outside back depth isn't exactly skinny.

Yeah seems odd to me. I know when Windsor played in Auckland he missed it due to visa/passport issues but this is different as he's going with an international team

Rod

Bench
As RHCP said, Naiqama has spent a lot more time at fullback, but there's been discussion among Knights fans for a long time about how Uate would go at fullback. I'd certainly like to see him given a crack there for curiosity's sake.

Might depend on the first couple of bombs that get sent his way. If he drops one he'll go into his shell, if he catches them both, forget about it he'll be away.

franklin2323

Immortal
As RHCP said, Naiqama has spent a lot more time at fullback, but there's been discussion among Knights fans for a long time about how Uate would go at fullback. I'd certainly like to see him given a crack there for curiosity's sake.

Might depend on the first couple of bombs that get sent his way. If he drops one he'll go into his shell, if he catches them both, forget about it he'll be away.

See you are playing them you kick to the other wing. You put him back there harder to avoid him also allows him to touch the ball more

Latest posts