What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Dates

Utey

Coach
Whats teams play who in the 1st week of the finals?

Only reason I ask is my sister is getting married on the 9th September which is the Saturday. Just a 1 vs 8 and the date would be awesome.

Cheers.

eelz47

Coach
1vs 8 is sunday
4 vs 5 is friday

2vs 7 is sat
3vs 6 is sat

the later two i am not too sure which is 5 and which is 7pm

Nickeel

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
Whats teams play who in the 1st week of the finals?

Only reason I ask is my sister is getting married on the 9th September which is the Saturday. Just a 1 vs 8 and the date would be awesome.

Cheers.

Fri 8th

4 v 5

Sat 9th

3 v 6 (was at 6:30pm last year?)
2 v 7 (8:30pm?)

Sun 10th

1 v 8

A little unsure on the times, but that is the way the fixtures basically go under the McIntyre system.

Nick

strider

Post Whore
if we win every game from now on i reckon we might end up 4th (or even 3rd depending on other results) .... drop one game and i reckon 5th or 6th depending on other results .... drop 2 games and i reckon 7th or 8th or 9th depending on other results

Mr_E

Juniors
I'm in the same boat as you UTE. I've got a birthday party to go to on the Saturday night. Therefore a 4th, 5th or 8th would be the best result for me. The ultimate for that weekend would be 4th. Not only do I get to see the game, but I'll find a way to be at the ground aswell.
C'mon Parra.

E

Hellsy

Immortal
Mr_E said:
Not unless Rowdy's my mother-in-law.

E

:crazy: :shock: :sarcasm:
I think she might be!!!

Please don't let us okay on the saturday nite!!
Otherwise we are going to not be able to make it

hasman

Juniors
Ladies & Gentlemen,

If the eels Beat the Sharks this Weekend.....

The eels Could be 4th this weekend...

because Newcastle V Manly. One Must lose...

Also Melbourne V Brisbane... The Bronoco's are in a Form Slump

Also Bulldogs V Saints - The Doggies want to stay second.....

:cool: