What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Trial Games

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
So after a disrupted weekend due to the Weather the majority of teams played thier final warm up games with the strongest line ups possible. Some surprising performances has made me excited for the Magic weekend neex week :D

Crusaders 0
Leeds 32

Hull KR 40
Salford 6

Bradford 40
Wakefield 16

Cas 20
Hull FC 22

Toulouse 0
Catalan 24

Leigh 26
Quins 34

St Helens 12
Huddersfield 36

Warrington 18
Wigan 24

WireMan

Bench
So after a disrupted weekend due to the Weather the majority of teams played thier final warm up games with the strongest line ups possible. Some surprising performances has made me excited for the Magic weekend neex week :D

Crusaders 0
Leeds 32

Hull KR 40
Salford 6

Bradford 40
Wakefield 16

Cas 20
Hull FC 22

Toulouse 0
Catalan 24

Leigh 26
Quins 34

St Helens 12
Huddersfield 36

Warrington 18
Wigan 24

We wuz robbed!

In all seriousness though, it was a good game, some big hits, but you could tell it was pre season, some good long passes etc. and timing a bit of for both teams. Good defences on show.

L Anderson and Lima said a traditional NZ hello to each other in a collision which knocked both men back and you hear the impact around the ground! Good stuff.

As for the 'abuse' to J Monaghan, i hope fans don't do it all season, its already old and we have not started the season.

Latest posts