What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINAL word from MONAS!

chileman

Coach
"Manly captain Michael Monaghan has today asked fans to forget about the rumours that he:
1 - Wants a release from Manly.
2 - Is talking to other clubs.
Monaghan said today:
"I have signed a new three year deal with Manly and this is where I want to play my football.I don't know where the rumours are coming from and the talk last night that I am going to the Roosters is simply rubbish.
"I am a proud captain of a team in a race for the finals.This is where I want to concentrate and I am sick and tired of all the rumours being spread that I am talking to a multitude of clubs - I am NOT talking to another club and neither is my manager.
"I would respectfully ask supporters to ignore any media speculation that I am unhappy and seeking to go elsewhere because it isn't true.
"Like the rest of the side I am hell bent on helping get Manly to the finals.Let's talk about the positives - not negatives all the time.
"I appreciate the support I am receiving but this paranoid approach has got to stop ....for the good of the side.
"It is the last time I am going to say it - IGNORE speculation." Monaghan said.
Monaghan added that he doesn't have a problem in the world with Matt orford coming to the club.
"I welcome Matt,Steve Bell and any other player the club feels can help us win a premiership - I am an employee and as such will play where I am chosen.Can I make it any clearer?" Monaghan said.- Media"

www.manlyseaeagles.com.au

chileman

Coach
I think it's more the supporters amigo after some of the stuff that's been posted (and deleted) in our forum of late) !

Cletus

First Grade
They've turned a few more forum users into "n/a deleted". I can't get over how dictatorial they are on that site, say a player is unfit etc. and you get punted.

CC36

Juniors
Onan the barbarian said:
They've turned a few more forum users into "n/a deleted". I can't get over how dictatorial they are on that site, say a player is unfit etc. and you get punted.
To be fair to admin on MSE - there have been some deleted lately who were simply on the site to troll and cause trouble.
If people were deleted for saying a player is unfit there would be very very few members left. ;)

Latest posts