What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally..ch 9 shows the game..

Dragon

Coach
The Footy Show finally did some promo for the game tonght.... About 7 months too late..

It was a piss poor effort but got a few cheers from the crowd.

Dragon

Coach
Yeha mate i mean non PS2 funded advertising....

Its the first time the footy show has given it a plug..

last night with the dogs and broncos . i have the game (ps2) i got it in dec last year i played it for about a week and that was it not a real fan its like it is a bit easy and fake but i play rugby 2004 instead that is a top game

Paullyboy

Coach
They were calling the game "state of origin" in the leadup to the origin series and gave it many plugs then

strong_latte

Juniors
zack del la rocha said:
last night with the dogs and broncos . i have the game (ps2) i got it in dec last year i played it for about a week and that was it not a real fan its like it is a bit easy and fake but i play rugby 2004 instead that is a top game
Rugby 2004??? That was a terrible game! It had a couple good ideas, but overall it was an insult to any self respecting rugby fan (what sort of spastic puts Nathan Gray and Lote Tuqiri in the NZ maori line up?)! The combination of ridiculous loading time, terrible character design, jerky animation transition (which lead to what can only be described as player "warping"), the worst and most out of sync commentary I've ever heard aswell as its very poor AI, all came togeather to make possibly the most unplayable sports game of all time! NRL shits all over that peice of rubbish!

yea sterlo plays it all the time....
its so obvious he doesnt actually play it by his words

"... on the PS2, so ummm get it and go home and do things with it"

Real expert opinion...

Anonymous

Juniors
Sterlo probraly wouldn't know an X Box to a PS2. Sorta how Fat saids everything is great and he owns everything.lol.

Some of it's crap though. I was watching it and the Broncos were 10m out of there own try line and kicked it straight to Utai.

lol that was pretty dumb.