What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Calculator

Bomber

Bench
Found this on the NRL website.

Predict the remaining three rounds of the season, plus the finals.

Bomber's NRL Ladder
44 - Bulldogs
42 - Roosters
40 - Brisbane
32 - St George Illawarra
32 - Penrith
30 - Melbourne
29 - North Queensland
26 - Canberra

24 - Wests Tigers
24 - Newcastle
24 - Cronulla
22 - Parramatta
20 - Manly
16 - New Zealand
15 - South Sydney

Finals Week One
Penrith d. St George Illawarra
Brisbane d. Melbourne
Roosters d. Cowboys
Bulldogs d. Canberra

Finals Week Two
Penrith d. Melbourne
Brisbane d. St George Illawarra

Preliminary Finals
Roosters d. Brisbane
Bulldogs d. Penrith

Grand Final
Bulldogs d. Roosters

Let us know what you came up with

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ladder

42 Dogs
40 Roosters
40 Broncos
32 Dragons
32 Storm
31 Cowboys
28 Panthers
26 Raiders

26 Eels
24 Tigers
24 Knights
24 Sharks
20 Sea Eagles
16 Warriors
15 Rabbitohs

Finals Week 1

Dragons bt Storm
Broncos bt Cowboys
Roosters bt Panthers
Dogs bt Raiders

Fnals week 2

Dragons bt Cowboys
Broncos bt Storm

Finals week 3

Roosters bt Broncos
Dogs bt Dragons

Grand Final

Roosters bt Dogs

_Johnsy

Referee
1 Dogs 44
2 Roost 42
3 Broncs 40
4 StG 32
5 Pen 32
6 Melb 30
7 NQ 27
8 Tigers 26

9 Raiders 26
10 Knights 24
11 Sharks 24
12 Eels 22
13 Eagles 18
14 Sths 17
15 NZ 16

Dragons d Penrith
Brisb d Melb
Syd City d NQ
Bull d WT

Dragons d Melb
Brisb d Penrith

Syd City d Brisb
Dragons d Doggies

Dragons d Syd City

But hey, who would have thought I'd tip the drags to win it [-o<

Tigerpete

Juniors
No offense meant but how you can put a club whose won 2 of their last 8-9 games in the top 8 (canberra) is beyond me. Tigers or Sharks to take 8th for mine, Knights and Raiders will keep losing.

hrundi99

First Grade
Raiders are on 22. They have a bye and a game at home vs the Bunnies. Given the Bunnies game is Wiki's last in lime green, I would assume that they would at least turn up for it, and that Wiki will have a big game.

That means we finish on 26 points. Our +/- is crap and I think our biggest threat are the Tigers.

(We've won 4 of the last 9, 5 of the last 10, etc)

Tigerpete

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
Raiders are on 22. They have a bye and a game at home vs the Bunnies. Given the Bunnies game is Wiki's last in lime green, I would assume that they would at least turn up for it, and that Wiki will have a big game.

That means we finish on 26 points. Our +/- is crap and I think our biggest threat are the Tigers.

(We've won 4 of the last 9, 5 of the last 10, etc)[/quote]

Ok, my mistake there, sorry, i was informed you'd 6 of 8, obviously not. The only side now out of it is newcaslte i feel, Because the raiders have a bye your some chance still but only if you beat the roosters which i cant see happening.

The sides with the best chance of making it are Tigers and Sharks though, In the Tigers case they can only miss out by losing all 3 games, its still possible with results to make it with just one more win. The Sharks have good draw which aids them but you cant help but feel they shot themselves in the foot on saturday noight,

Mighty Tiger

Bench
The Tigers are rulers of there own destiny its as simple as that we win 1 game and we have more than 1 foot in the door!

brooksy19

Bench
i hope dogs come 1st tigers either 6th or 8th..

I think the tigers can beat the dogs again...for the 3rd time this season :mrgreen: #-o

lodown

Juniors
No. Club PTS
1 Bulldogs 44
2 Roosters 42
3 Broncos 40
4 Dragons 32
5 Panthers 32
6 Storm 28
7 Sharks 28
8 Cowboys 27
9 Tigers 26
10 Raiders 26
11 Knights 22
12 Eels 22
13 Eagles 20
14 Warriors 16
15 Rabbitohs 15

Dragons d Panthers
Storm d Broncos
Roosters d Sharks
Bulldogs d Cowboys

Panthers d Storm
Dragons d Broncos

Roosters d Dragons
Bulldogs d Panthers

Bulldogs d Roosters

Corbin

Juniors
1 Bulldogs 44
2 Roosters 42
3 Broncos 40
4 Dragons 32
5 Storm 30
6 Cowboys 29
7 Panthers 28
8 Cowboys 28
9 Raiders 26
10 Eels 24
11 Sharks 24
12 Knights 22
13 Manly 20
14 Warriors 16
15 Souths 15

Week 1
Dragons d Storm
Broncos d Cowboys
Roosters d Panthers
Bulldogs d West Tigers

Week 2
Dragons d Cowboys
Broncos d storm

Week 3
Roosters d Broncos
Dragons d Bulldogs (upset... i think the bulldogs cant hold on for another 6 weeks in a row after round 23 and keep winning and make the grandfinal...they have peaked too early...)

GRANDFINAL!
Roosters d Dragons (close final!!!!)

You guys all seem pretty confident that the roosters will beat Brisbane. I think we played very well yesterday and if we had webbie the whole match and got a few better decisions from the ref it could have been very close. And remember when the broncos beat the roosters comfortably. Roosters have nothing.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill make a bold prediction
if we (canberra) finish 8th and play the bulldogs in week 1 of the finals, we will beat them, any other team in the running will do us in but we will beat the dogs if we play them

YOU HERD IT HERE FIRST

Grantwhy

Juniors
El Duque said:
Ladder

42 Dogs
40 Roosters
40 Broncos
32 Dragons
32 Storm
31 Cowboys
28 Panthers
26 Raiders

26 Eels
24 Tigers
24 Knights
24 Sharks
20 Sea Eagles
16 Warriors
15 Rabbitohs

Arrange for a loss to each of the Dragons and the Storm but keep them in the same order and I'd be a very happy Cowboys fan 8) (and Dragons fans would be pessimistic ;-))

1. dogs
2. sydney
3. broncos
4. dragons
5. Panthers
6. Storm
7. Cowboys
8. Tigers
9. Raiders
10. Sharks
11. Knights
12. Eels
13. Sea Eagles
14. Rabbits
15. Warriors

Panthers d Dragons
Broncos d Storm
Cowboys d Roosters
Bulldogs d Wests Tigers

Cowboys d Dragons
Roosters d Panthers

Broncos d Roosters
Bulldogs d Cowboys

Broncos d Bulldogs

Broncos to win 6th championship, recognize.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ryan_Loves_Broncos said:
You guys all seem pretty confident that the roosters will beat Brisbane. I think we played very well yesterday and if we had webbie the whole match and got a few better decisions from the ref it could have been very close. And remember when the broncos beat the roosters comfortably. Roosters have nothing.
A few better decisions? :roll: What? Like Patten rightly staying on the field so you dont score two tries. :oops:

We were without Wing, Fitzgibbon and Morely just to name a few when you beat us. The Broncos really need to improve their defense up the middle if they want to even come close to Dogs/Roosters. And Lcokyer needs to get back to his best, or otherwise he'll get outplayed by a 32 year old man again in the prelim.

_Johnsy

Referee
The broncs cant win it this year because their 1/2 needs a year or two to develop in to a decent 1st grade 1/2. And locky showed why he is not a 5/8, a great player ..yes. But a 5/8 he is not, he showed he is a touch too slow for 5/8 when there is pressure put on him. IMO he should have never been moved from fullback. Brissy could have used him in the first line when it suited and shuffle him back when it didn't. Big mistake me thinks.

DJ Raida

Bench
ill make a bold prediction
if we (canberra) finish 8th and play the bulldogs in week 1 of the finals, we will beat them, any other team in the running will do us in but we will beat the dogs if we play them
complety agree and im hoping that we play bulldogs first round of the finals (if we make it) because they are the only team we stand up against

daslacker

Juniors
1 Bulldogs 46
2 Roosters 40
3 Broncos 36
4 Panthers 34
5 Dragons 32
6 Storm 30
7 Cowboys 29
8 Wests Tigers 28

9 Raiders 28
10 Sharks 24