What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals equation becomes tougher for Eels

stuke

Bench
c'mon Bartman. for a guy who struggles with balancing 10 interchanges in 80 minutes of footy when the team has no injuries, do you really expect him to understand percentages and equations?

Suitman

Post Whore
c'mon Bartman. for a guy who struggles with balancing 10 interchanges in 80 minutes of footy when the team has no injuries, do you really expect him to understand percentages and equations?

:lol:

TBH, it REALLY was quite a strange thing for Hagan to say........."the equation hasn't changed".

I mean......wtf? :? I only did Year 10 maths and it's even obvious to me.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, good point.

Given you don't think about making your first change until 15-20mins, I've seriously got no idea how he did 8 in the first 30 minutes or whatever - I'm actually so curious that I might even force myself to sit through the replay :lol:

knights_maniac

Juniors
The question is at this stage, why would you want to make the 8. Like scraping home is some sort of win for a club that was going to dominate and coast into the top 2.

Im sure somwhere in Hagan's contract, something like "you must make the top 8 or else youre kapult!" would be writtin in bold, underlined, and in italics.

'fraid to say it but Hages was handed a pretty healthy, vibrant and young club going places, and has done what he does best, turned it into a massive pile of rubble. Complete mess. I never liked Parra much at all, no offence, but the club always had depth (to me anyway) and a creative way to win games, always a threat. Shame to see such an easy task for a professional coach to walk in and carry on success and build upon just totally f*ck it up. Hagan will be in England not too soon...

Last edited:

barney gumble

Juniors
The best we can hope for is to scrape into the 8 and most likely be fodder for a full strength Storm. Exciting isn't it?

stuke

Bench
unfortunately scraping into the 8 would probably satisfy Hagan, using the excuse of losing Tim at the start of the year, and Fitz may re-sign him.

unfortunately scraping into the 8 would probably satisfy Hagan, using the excuse of losing Tim at the start of the year, and Fitz may re-sign him.

That's my greatest fear.
We scrape into the top 8
Hagan and Fitzy call the season a resounding success
Fitzy re-signs Hagan for a further three years
We go on to win the wooden spoon four years straight

eelz47

Coach
That's my greatest fear.
We scrape into the top 8
Hagan and Fitzy call the season a resounding success
Fitzy re-signs Hagan for a further three years
We go on to win the wooden spoon four years straight

i dont even think we could win the wooden f**kin spoon. all we would get is a bloody splinter

Kornstar

Coach

The funniest thing is that with Tim recovering from both surgery and illness in the off season, the halves combo we trained with all off season was Finch/Mateo, so imo there is no excuse for losing Tim as he wasn't in the equation to begin with!!!!!!!!

Hagan is a joke and the sooner the end of next season comes the better!

woddy

Juniors
would rather miss the 8 ......just so those in the administration can see how hopeless we are with hagan at the helm and maybe point the finger at DF himself .....we as a team have nothing but a few individuals doing good things sometimes,........... bring on 2010 without hagan and hopefully DF

Latest posts