What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Feast

ACTPanthers

Bench
Northj Qld home prem lim we play at ACCOR. First placed team AWAY third placed team HOME what BULLSHIT!!!

Don.t make it up on the run tell us BEFORE the final begin what the schedule is . This is REDICOLOUS. The NRL still have not told the clubs what the salary cap is for next year, Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are the Premiers and Minor Premiers won week one yet play AWAY yet the third placed team play at HOME UNBELIEVABLE!! Where r is the advantage for finishing FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the NRL want the Cow boys to play in Qld have the game at Suncorp. Where is the advantage for being the minor premiers NONE. Crap decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tourette's is a terrible condition...

Iamback

Coach
I'm in a tipping comp where if you come last you have to put on a BBQ for the GF. Everyone normally goes all out and gets a spit and kegs ect

We do similar except if Panthers make it, So this is year it is stale meat pies and whatever garbage Accor sells this year

Pugzley

Grand final day, I’m having yum cha lunch with the ‘rents. Then off to Panther’s Leagues club to watch the reserves and Women’s final then have pizza and garlic bread from Italian Street Kitchen with beers from the Basement Bar.

Pugzley

I had meat lovers pizza and a hahn super dry for dinner finnished of with a vesper martini nightcap to commiserate the poor bastards at the Parramatta Firkers section.

Murraymob1

Juniors
I just had a touch of glory sprinkled with some arrogance.watching my phone stay silent no parra mates calling texting .The joy of victory never gets old I already have this years ones on order

Attachments

• 3A11A4B4-7275-4485-AF63-E9677FFD9E8A.jpeg
    3A11A4B4-7275-4485-AF63-E9677FFD9E8A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • 6D119EB7-19E8-41F9-9DA1-FECD6B81C153.jpeg
    6D119EB7-19E8-41F9-9DA1-FECD6B81C153.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts