What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Footy - Raiders V Storm @ Canberra Stadium

Raider_69

Post Whore
should be a great game!
Friday night on channel 9!

Any injury/judicary worries for the storm?
We have Drew and M.Monnas in doubt for the game, no judicary concerns for us....

you guys have got us twice this year but you know what they say
"3 time is the charm"

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Not really BP, the Roosters would've been a much easier first round match-up. :) At least I won't feel that bad if we lose to the Raiders, they are one of my most liked teams (except for this week of course ;)) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Genghis Chan

Juniors
On injuries, Robbie Ross may be available to play, but may not be able to force his may into the team (I personally think move Kidwell to the forwards, Slater centre and BooBoo at fullback) Peter Robinson may be unavailable due to injury, and Matt Orford has had a niggling injury recently, but should continue to soldier on. Apart from that, Dallas Johnson won't be wearing the 13 again until maybe the 3rd or 4th week of the finals, Rodney still gone for the season, and Andrew McFadden is out of Brisbane Norths in case Orford is unable to play. Ridney won't be back at all, but Michael Russo has got some match fitness up at Brisbane Norths, so if any forward falls down with an injury, we have a more than adequate replacement (Unless it's Kirk, no-one can replace his workload) Apart from that, it's basically the same it's been all season long. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As much as I'd like to see Ross (The Boss) back at fullback he'll just have to play in next years GF.

Should be a good game. 8) I'll get to see Canberra for the first time. :(

GO Storm !!!!!
yellow.gif

By the way which Pub dose L'll Jonny partake. I'd like to 'ave a beer with some of the locals :roll: :roll: :roll:

olympic park

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
should be a great game!

except in melbourne where we have yet again been snubbed by ch.9 and are forced to watch the telecast well after 11pm!!! it is absolutely pitful how ch.9 refuses to show the finals into melbourne - whatever they will show wont rate regardless but for melbournians to see the storm in finals action on prime-time television would grow the sport enormously!!!

Raider_69 said:
"3 time is the charm"

3 times is the charm? what does that mean??? :?:

Raider_69

Post Whore
olympic park said:
Raider_69 said:
should be a great game!

except in melbourne where we have yet again been snubbed by ch.9 and are forced to watch the telecast well after 11pm!!! it is absolutely pitful how ch.9 refuses to show the finals into melbourne - whatever they will show wont rate regardless but for melbournians to see the storm in finals action on prime-time television would grow the sport enormously!!!

Raider_69 said:
"3 time is the charm"

3 times is the charm? what does that mean??? :?:

it dosnt matter where you are channel 9 is a disgrace..... 4 finals and all on delayed telecast.... they ought to be shot if ya ask me

and thats a typo "3rd time is the charm" is the real saying..... and i beleive it too

country eel

Juniors
ALL THE BEST STORM AGAINST THE RAIDERS,BROTHER INLAW FOLLOWS THE RAIDERS,SO I,LL BACK YOU,BESIDES YOUR COACH BELLAMY IS AN OLD PORTLAND BOY,FROM UP HERE IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS.CHEERS.
parramatta.gif

Bay 51 was a great spot to whatch Bai dive on the kidwell grubber (and the cheer chicks)
we certainly miss being this close to the action than at OP but we have a far better atmostphere and family entertainment.

Great game C'mon Bulldogs next week.

Latest posts