What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals format

Burwood

Bench
I'm guessing you weren't even born the last time Souths made a finals series? I'm not sure how a team can go 17 odd years without making an appearance.

Dave Q

Coach
Just seems a strange exercise to discuss a finals series that you obviously wont be part of.

perverse

Referee
Dave Q said:
Just seems a strange exercise to discuss a finals series that you obviously wont be part of.
we'll see. obviously us anticipating the finals is equally as rich as you assuming we wont make it.

i just hope your prematurity on these forums isn't matched in your bedroom... for your sake.

Dave Q

Coach
perverse said:
we'll see. obviously us anticipating the finals is equally as rich as you assuming we wont make it.

i just hope your prematurity on these forums isn't matched in your bedroom... for your sake.

That last effort was a very poor attempt at humour perverse, Im surprised, you seemed to have a half a brain.

I wouldnt be here, but your trolls are still hanging around our forum causing trouble.

Youse won the match now your trolls should just fug off.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Getting a little upset about losing to a team of supposed nuffies are you Dave?

perverse

Referee
Dave Q said:
That last effort was a very poor attempt at humour perverse, Im surprised, you seemed to have a half a brain.

I wouldnt be here, but your trolls are still hanging around our forum causing trouble.

yeah i suppose i'll admit it was a little forced. we can't all be perfect.

in all fairness - the trolls are hardly unprovoked.. but hey.. as i said, i had fun. don't play with fire unless you're prepared to get burnt i suppose.

Burwood

Bench
Dave Q said:

Mate, no Newcastle fans have posted in the Souths forum since yesterday.

Perhaps you should lead by example and piss off yourself.

Dave Q

Coach
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
oopz sorry Burwood I just posted there :(

No need for you to apologise KB.

But theres some others on your forum who look like they need some counselling.

And I expect, thats exactly what the bulldogs are going to administer to the knights next weekend.

Burwood

Bench
Dave Q said:
No need for you to apologise KB.

But theres some others on your forum who look like they need some counselling.

And I expect, thats exactly what the bulldogs are going to administer to the knights next weekend.

You mean the Broncos?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dave has been sniffing glue again.

Glue is bad, mkay!

Only one who needs counciling is you donkeyblower.

Two days later and he's STILL whining about a good call by the ref! :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Dave has been sniffing glue again.

Glue is bad, mkay!

Only one who needs counciling is you donkeyblower.

Two days later and he's STILL whining about a good call by the ref! :lol:

Schools past Gosford.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Burwood said:
I'm guessing you weren't even born the last time Souths made a finals series? I'm not sure how a team can go 17 odd years without making an appearance.

In fact since the last time Souths made the Semi Finals (1989 I think) every team in the current NRL (except for the Gold Coast, although they did make the finals in 1997 when they were still around) has made the semi finals.

Welcome Dave. I'm sure you have now realised that you can expect only one thing when you come over here in stir up trouble, and thats further embarassment to yourself. Now slink back down that burrow and when the time comes we will glady drop the wooden spoon down to you.

Have a nice day and God bless.

Latest posts