What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Predictions

TonyDragons1

Juniors
With the Eels running riot over the Panthers and the Broncos switching out the lights on the Cowboys season tonight, the result for the first week of the finals for the Dragons is becoming increasingly predictable.

In fact as long as we beat the Rabbits & factoring a Titans win over Manly next week its likely the Dragons will play Parra 2 weeks in a row!

If we beat the Eels next week we finish 1st and they finish 8th
If we lose to the Eels next week we finish 2nd and they finish 7th!

Either way thats 2 very tough games in 2 weeks!

I am interested to hear others opinions on the potential early finals match ups.

STG-MACCA

Bench
I'd rather take on a team that will take us to the limit, than an easy game (which is strange as I want nothing more then a premiership and obviously I would accept it anyway possible) though I just think preparation wise, we are better off for it, especially if we can come through with the victory and earn the week off.

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
Its funny that Canberra, Brisbane seemed unstoppable, because they lifted to play us, but they didnt back up as well the week after. I think the finals will be a nice leveller, the pressure is back on everyone.

Parra looked lethal in attack tonight.. but id still rather play them than Brisbane, Storm or Dogs. I think we have the game to shut the Eels out, but they will be confident after winning 7 straight.. either way, im happy to play a tough game in Week 1, if were not up to it, then Week 2 could be a blessing.

We have a Souths game first!

Its funny that Canberra, Brisbane seemed unstoppable, because they lifted to play us, but they didnt back up as well the week after. I think the finals will be a nice leveller, the pressure is back on everyone.

Parra looked lethal in attack tonight.. but id still rather play them than Brisbane, Storm or Dogs. I think we have the game to shut the Eels out, but they will be confident after winning 7 straight.. either way, im happy to play a tough game in Week 1, if were not up to it, then Week 2 could be a blessing.

We have a Souths game first!

Tend to agree with this....teams are lifting against us....its still in our hands and I dont care who we play in the finals.

BIG SHANE

Juniors
i want the dragons to play the broncos first week and knock them out of the finals sick of these qlders uop here giving me sh*t after they win for the first time in 5 yrs

Gaba

First Grade
im going out on a limb here dogs lose to the tigers and dragons win

panthers to upset the knights and finish 8th

dragons vs panthers

dogs vs eels

titans vs broncos
storm vs manly

18to87

Coach
im going out on a limb here dogs lose to the tigers and dragons win

panthers to upset the knights and finish 8th

dragons vs panthers

dogs vs eels

titans vs broncos
storm vs manly

Correct me if im wrong but if the Knights win tonight then the 8 is basically decided.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
I would love to play Manly week 1. Thats not going to happen now though since the ref gifted them the game against the sharks.