What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Scenario.

No idea if this is true or not but I was going to post that I can see the storm resting a bunch of players for our game against them. I still Can't see us beating them but if we are relying on for and against to get us into the 8 in the last round, then not losing 94 - 0 to a full strength Melbourne side will be a great help.

Imagine the uproar if we stumbled into the finals and then Bradbury our way to GF win number 2!!! Tadpoles everywhere boys, we are peaking at the right time! 🤣🤣
I think you tadpoled a bit early with that scenario.🤣

Card Shark

Immortal
Finals destiny is in our hands, exactly what you want, the players and coach understand what has to be done.
We don't need to worry about other results, win last 2 only thing make sure our for against stays in front of Titans and we are in.

Have you forgotten we play the a storm next week & I think you forgot about the team in green!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
To be fair though… lose ya coach after 6 rounds or whatever it was you don’t go on to make the 8.

Chimp

Juniors
But more likely we lose a close one against the Broncos and then get royally rooted by a massively under strength Storm who have nothing to play for, but still show us up on all fronts.

Card Shark

Immortal
The last round might be even for us & the Raiders, play extremely under-strength teams.

Going to go down to the wire….

Tiger Shark

Bench
So we need the storm to win right

That way they rest players. If they lose they wont
Yep
They break their record and get minor premiers

perfect opportunity to rest everyone, lose and a loss means nothing for them. Benefits them really with them getting a loss out of their system.